Not getting bonus bounty cache

I fully admit this might be user error but twice now I have only gotten 9 caches after completing all bounties.

Both times I had open space in my inventory so there’s no reason the cache should have fallen on the ground. The first time it happened I retraced the last several zones I was in just to make sure it didn’t fall on the ground. Both times seem to be Act 5 judging by my mat levels, but I am not 100% sure on that.

The second time it happened, earlier today, I was the one who turned in Act 5 bounties so I’m even more confident it didn’t fall on the ground. I still checked the last zone I was in just in case, but again, I had several open spots in my inventory large enough for the 10th cache. One of my party members verified he got 10 from that same run.

Again, I realize this may not be a bug, but considering I had space in my inventory both times I can’t really think of anything else I could be “doing wrong” to cause this. Both times I got 9 caches so the other 4 acts were doubling properly, and I still got the “normal” single cache reward for that act.

Not sure about your case but there is a known issue that no extra bonus cache if you were dead at the time other turned in bounty to Tyrael.

2 Likes

Playing solo, I’ve never had an issue getting the bonus cache.

1 Like

Good info, thanks. I don’t often die in the runs, but I have a handful of times, so it’s possible that is what was happening for me. I will watch out for it in the future!

Bounties are one of the few exceptions to me being a solo player. Just so hard to pass up on doing ~1/4 the work for the same benefit. Even with things like my issue here doesn’t make up for it. As a mostly solo player I am all for something being done to even the gap between solo players, but on the case of bounties I do take advantage of the multi-player bonus.

I really wish caches wouldn’t drop on the ground, they could either get held at Tyrael or get mailed to you if they don’t fit. Too many times I’ve had people complete the cache for one act while I’m finishing up and not noticed and lost a cache somewhere or had to go searching.

1 Like

This is not a bug.

Please read:

1 Like