Not appropriately garbed!

I’m Playing a Wizard named “Shamanza” in a seasonal game. I’m wearing all 6 of the of the TYPHON set and when I go to the Tome for the set dungeon clue it tells me that “I’m not appropriately garbed to read this Tome”. Been going nuts trying to get past this point. The game was set for Torment level IV. Don’t know what else to tell you - This has been a real surprise… I have a screenshot that shows the problem but can’t see how to attach it or upload it.

1. Not a bug.
  2. Falsely reported as a bug dozens of times.
  3. Use the forums search function.
  4. Check the stickied threads at the top of the forum.
6 Likes

No screenshot required, we know what the problem is. Farm a different set and do the dungeon for it. Hint - don’t go to Leoric’s Manor, a quick Google search will tell you exactly where each set dungeon is located.

2 Likes

Meteorblade and Nefertiri have already explained this to you. But, some additional information:

If you are seeing this:

This is NOT a bug.

You are being told that the gear you currently have equipped DOES NOT have a Dungeon associated with it. The ONLY Sets that currently have Dungeons are listed below.

Class Set Dungeons

Barbarian

1. Immortal King’s Call
  2. Legacy of Raekor
  3. Might of the Earth
  4. Wrath of the Wastes

Crusader

1. Armor of Akkhan
  2. Roland’s Legacy
  3. Seeker of Light
  4. Thorns of the Invoker

Demon Hunter

1. Embodiment of the Marauder
  2. Natalya’s Vengeance
  3. The Shadow’s Mantle
  4. Unhallowed Essence

Monk

1. Inna’s Mantra
  2. Monkey King’s Garb
  3. Raiment of a Thousand Storms
  4. Uliana’s Strategem

Necromancer

1. Bones of Rathma
  2. Grace of Inarius
  3. Pestilence Master’s Shroud

Witch Doctor

1. Helltooth Harness
  2. Raiment of the Jade Harvester
  3. Spirit of Arachyr
  4. Zunimassa’s Haunt

Wizard

1. Delsere’s Magnum Opus
  2. Firebird’s Finery
  3. Tal Rasha’s Elements
  4. Vyr’s Amazing Arcana

Source — Adventure Mode: Class Set Dungeons

As Nefertiri stated, no screenshot is necessary. This is not a bug. Use your free Typhon’s Set to farm your other Class Sets for the Set Dungeon you want to complete for your Season Journey Objectives.

For future reference:

To post a link:

1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.
  2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post. (See image below).

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar. (See image below).

1. Click Reply. (See image below).

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I did not know that and was going crazy!!! You’ve cleared the fog thanks again…

It may not be a bug but it is still present and since the Typhon set is the season reward for the wizard this means that they are immediately suffering an unfair handicap for the season achievements. Now all the developers have to do is get the database record and copy another set dungeon and set the key id to be the typhon set so could someone get the developers to kindly do so. Two years and it’s still the case. That’s either lazy, inept, or really they don’t care about their user base (being a software architect gives me the right to state that before someone says I’m being rude) the work around of “get another set” is time consuming and also not guaranteed (horrible truth but a possibility since it depends on “luck” to get a full non season set). If my development team did that for a major release (assuming a new season is a “major” release and not just a thrown together “keep the customers happy” release) reward I’d be having a serious conversation with the project manager for the release.

Nope… all classes are getting the new sets in Haedrig’s gift this season… so all classes have to farm a second set for completing/mastering the dungeon.

As for the remainder of the comment… that goes in General Discussion - not Bug Report.

5 Likes

Between loot drops, gambling at Kadala and using the convert recipe in Kanai’s Cube you could throw together a set in less time than it took you to write your little screed.

3 Likes

Not going to happen. We’ve already been told, three-and-a-half years ago:

3 Likes

To this day I don’t understand why some people just don’t go for one of the easiest set dungeons when doing the season journey objectives regardless of what Haedrig’s Gift sets are. It’s very easy and quick to farm another set.

The set dungeons are already one of the most hated features in the game. The devs have stated they won’t more for the new sets. Don’t make things unnecessarily difficult for yourselves by demanding more bad features, just take the easiest route.

4 Likes