Noob Question, I DON'T GET IT!

What do the aberrations RO and RG Mean?

Separately, I’ve no clue what RO is on its own, but RG stands for Rift Guardian (the boss at the end of a Nephalem or Greater Rift). Together, the abbreviation (not aberrations - that would be those monsters!) RoRG stands for Ring of Royal Grandeur, which is the legendary ring from the Act 1 bounty cache that allows you to wear one less item to complete the three, four, and six piece set bonuses on set items.

3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3#Part1E

If u scroll down to the Armor: Core Zodiac or Crimson’s Variant? section you will know what I’m talking about

Just a heads up: Anchors (that’s the #Part1E in your link) only work when the post number is referenced as well. Otherwise they only work from within the originating post. :slight_smile:

Edit: The correct link would be this: [Guide] Zodiac Rend (Season 20) which is https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/guide-zodiac-rend-season-20/79/1#Part1E when viewed via mouseover. As you can see, using the link from this page doesn’t work, but it you paste it into the URL bar while you’re already on the page, it works. Fun stuff. :slight_smile:

Edit 2: Now I see what tripped you up. It’s the way RO is separated from RG in the table header. Looks like Free put a space between those two letters to shorten the table length. He’ll have to fix it though, as it isn’t a wiki guide so I can’t edit that confusion out of the table for him.

thanks for the info bro, and for taking the time to figure it out… You have my Thanks.

1 Like

No problem. Good hunting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

RG can also stand for Rainbow Goblin. Just depends on context where it is used.

Also, RORG can mean Ring of Royal Grandeur.

cough

hands over tea :tea:

What can I say other than it’s late and I missed it whilst skimming the replies.
Oh, and that tea looks weird, it’s luminous green!

1 Like

I know. The emoji library brings that up if you type tea into the search. I think the coffee one is more appropriate for UK tea. :coffee:

Must be Green Tea /20 char

Yep it is green tea. I get why they have them that way. It is just a tiny bit annoying.

Need an emoji for Lapsang Soochong

:coffee: :fire: :wind_face:

Maybe that/ /20 chars

Used to date a Korean lady that drank that stuff :nauseated_face:. I’m a southern boy - make my tea Luzianne with loads of sugar and ice.

1 Like

Where’s smores and popcorn?

In my belly. I’ve already eaten it all. *burp* :yum:

2 Likes

Keep your burps to yourself. This is coronavirus season. :rofl:

Hey, why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it. :stuck_out_tongue: