No virtual ticket wings

i have updated the game but cant see Lilith’s Embrace: This exclusive pair of cosmetic wings are now available for all players who purchased a Virtual Ticket. Hail Lilith. (PC Only)

1 Like

This is listed as a known bug in patch 2.6.7. Nevalistis said that it will require a hotfix for introduction of the VT wings.

2 Likes

Yep. They will Hotfix it. There is a Sticky thread at the top of the forum about it. I think they just wanted to get the patch out today, even though they knew the cosmetic issue existed. I kind of think holding it up for a cosmetic would be a poor idea as well.

1 Like

Log out and back in. Mine are showing now.

Lucky you, I still don’t have mine, something tells me it’s an issue that isn’t consistent across the board for all players.

Yeah mine didn’t work at first but for some reason after I quit the client and came back in I got the achievement.

We actually just pushed out the hotfix for this, and I’m in the process of updating the known issues list now. It’s very likely you will need to log out/back in to receive the wings if you haven’t done so already.

We thought this would potentially take longer to resolve, but were able to turn it around a lot more quickly than anticipated. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just logged in and got mine! TY!

i still don’t have mine, i did log out and restart like 4 times

1 Like

Did you buy the Virtual Blizzcon ticket for 2019, or the actual event ticket? The wings came free with that. If you have not attached your Blizzcon ticket code to your account you will need to exit the game and launcher, claim your code, then restart and make a game.

1 Like

i bought the virtual ticket from the launcher shop

Good. So the virtual ticket was claimed on this Battlenet account then, right?

You were able to view the ticket only panels?

If so then it may just take a full logout and launcher restart. Not just restarting the game. The whole launcher.

Oh, and if you JUST bought it, then it won’t let you get wings until the bank transfers the money to Blizz. That is normally fast, but can take 24 to 72 hours in some rare cases.

1 Like

ok it worket, got them finally yey

1 Like

reloaded game and got 2019 anchovie and wings

I have updated the client, checked for updates, scanned my game, restarted the launcher multiple times and I still have not received my wings. I bought the Virtual ticket the week it was released so I am not sure what the issue is :frowning:

Did you make a game and enter it Lynn? That is when you get the achievement and wings.

1 Like

I got it now, thank you so much!

Why are these PC only? Quite upset at this to be honest.

Go out and have an ice cream cone, you might feel better. :ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream::ice_cream:

1 Like