No Typhon set dungeon yet?

Im ripping through this season trying another typhon build, is there still no set dungeon for this set yet ??

No, as of right now there’s no set dungeons for any of the new class sets; and the last that Blizzard spoke regarding the subject, they had no plans on making new set dungeons. As such, you’ll have to use another wizard’s set in order to run a set dungeon.

4 Likes

that is unfortunate, I was really hoping they would finally introduce a set dungeon for some of the new sets. I really wanted to see how this set would work in a set dungeon. Ahhh well so its not meant to be.

No, and there won’t be one…

1 Like

…which is, in fact, a wise decision for once.

6 Likes

I think it kinda sucks, makes completing the Slayer objective harder. Now I have to gather a complete other set to finish this

1 Like

Other sets are easy to get just from drops while playing.

1 Like

I am. I have the other sets. I didn’t not realize they had no intention of putting new set dungeon for the new sets. Just seems strange to me to put out new sets and not the set dungeons to go along with them.

True, but the set dungeons are annoying and should be removed from the Season Journey. Then it would be a non-issue that our new sets won’t get their set dungeon.

4 Likes

I fully agree!
I just started my only wizard character for the specific fun set gameplay…

Not really. The majority of the community’s feelings towards set dungeons has been that we don’t like them. Seems like the devs listened and decided not to put in the resources into something most players don’t want (and prefer to see less of).

I suggest using the listbox to look ahead at the objectives after Slayer and focus on them until you farm up another set with a set dungeon that you feel comfortable doing.

Realistically, the majority of the community would prefer to see the mandatory set dungeon objectives in the season journey dropped rather than have new set dungeons for the 5th class sets created. Set dungeon fans can do the set dungeon conquest still. Would make everyone happy.

Agree. I just kept chipping through the season journey until all my Invoker pieces dropped. It wasn’t even optimised stats.

2 Likes