No Tome of Set Dungeon for S22 gear?

tried to use the “tome of set dungeon” book wearing the new s22 Wizard set. all 6 pieces. got “you are not properly garbed to read this.”, or words to that effect.

see attached SS.

https: / / photos.app.goo.gl/KoQeRbqMjDu6YKF46

1 Like

There are no set dungeons for any of the newest sets. Have to farm a different set to complete the tasks…

1 Like
1 Like

i’m having the same glitch with set tome

Did you read anything posted above? There are no set dungeons for any of the new sets.

There is no glitch.

2 Likes

Class Set Dungeons

The following Class Sets are the ONLY Sets that have associated Set Dungeons.

Barbarian

1. Immortal King’s Call
  2. Legacy of Raekor
  3. Might of the Earth
  4. Wrath of the Wastes

Crusader

1. Armor of Akkhan
  2. Roland’s Legacy
  3. Seeker of Light
  4. Thorns of the Invoker

Demon Hunter

1. Embodiment of the Marauder
  2. Natalya’s Vengeance
  3. The Shadow’s Mantle
  4. Unhallowed Essence

Monk

1. Inna’s Mantra
  2. Monkey King’s Garb
  3. Raiment of a Thousand Storms
  4. Uliana’s Strategem

Necromancer

1. Bones of Rathma
  2. Grace of Inarius
  3. Pestilence Master’s Shroud

Witch Doctor

1. Helltooth Harness
  2. Raiment of the Jade Harvester
  3. Spirit of Arachyr
  4. Zunimassa’s Haunt

Wizard

1. Delsere’s Magnum Opus
  2. Firebird’s Finery
  3. Tal Rasha’s Elements
  4. Vyr’s Amazing Arcana

Source — Adventure Mode: Class Set Dungeons

1 Like

then why put out new sets fully knowing you dont have a dungeon for that class of armour this is 2 seasons in a row that i have had to farm other armour just because blizzard/diablo3 season employees cant get the job done in time for a new season

1 Like

Season22 is the very first season for which the Haedrig’s Gifts contain the newest sets. All previous seasons have contained armour sets which have a dungeon associated with them. No previous season has forced you to do what you’re claiming.

1 Like

This is NOT a bug.

The purpose of the free Set is to help you progress through your Journey easier and faster. It’s not just for the Set Dungeon Objectives.

By the time I’m ready to do my Set Dungeon I’ve already collected 2 or 3 other Sets, not counting my free Set. I hate Set Dungeons. So, I always do the same one…   the easiest one for my Demon Hunter. That means I have to “farm” my Set EVERY Season except the one where I get it for free.

Which job is that?