NO TCP/IP Multiplayer? Give me back my money!

Especially when none of them are going to actually do it.

3 Likes

See ya in a few weeks.

3 Likes

Quite literally want to bang my head into a brick wall endlessly at all this misinformed/uninformed nonsense about “mods dying” because of the lack of TCP/IP… I can’t even muster the energy to correct this absurdity any more.

1 Like

it’s getting hard to take but at least by this point tomorrow or at the very worst Saturday they will have come up with a new “game ending” problem to latch onto because of the beta so we just have to make it till then and maybe the next forum Armageddon wave will be more entertaining than a bunch of people not understanding how systems worked

1 Like

“I perssonally don’t like some of the mods out there, so Blizzard should stop everyone else from playing them.” Awesome attitude, will get you very far in life.

3 Likes

I’ll see what I can do for you…
…
…
Sorry mate, wrong place to ask for a refund.

You know that you don’t need to make a post to complain on the forums to get a refund right? Somehow, I think you already knew that.

True, but he was given the correct information and a direct link to the Refund process. There should be no issues with the OP getting their refund.

Never once did I say that do I like mods no is it D2 hell no it’s not blizzards game the two I mentioned completely change the game if they get made impossible good on blizzard but this doesn’t even stop mods at all

how about tell us how to fix this instead of showing us how to get our money back

You do know that this is the BETA, or not even but Early Access beta weekend?

Wait 1 month, September 23rd if there is still no TCP/IP for you… Then you can refund, but it’s ridiculous to request a refund Now, and then literally 1 or 2 months later you’ll just buy it again. lmao

1. I don’t work for Blizzard
  2. I don’t speak for or represent Blizzard. MVPs are other players.
  3. Blizzard decides what functions their games will have
  4. Blizzard decided to remove TCP/IP
  5. There is no fix unless Blizzard adds it back.

The ONLY thing you can do right now is either decide to buy the game without it or refund it.