No Primal double when upgrading rare ring in cube

I have all of the season 28 achievements and altar complete on my wizard, ARnon. I upgraded a rare ring in the cube and received only an Oculus ring Primal. Double Primals have worked properly for me with mob drops, Nephalem and GR rewards, Echoing Nightmare rewards, and gambling. I am wearing a Nagelring with 50% magic find which should not matter, but may have caused the bug. I have better than all the recommended PC hardware; Win11, i9 CPU, 32GB ram, 1TB SSD, RTX 3080, etc. and run at 1920x1080x60 with no performance issues.

Not a bug. Upgrading items in a cube is not considered a drop. Why would you think otherwise?

9 Likes

Also, you won’t get double primal when crafting an item, reforging an item (cube recipe #2) or upgrading a legendary (cube recipe #11). Just saying, so you don’t file for another bug.

4 Likes

I thought it was whenever we received a Primal and did not realize it was just for drops. Thank you for pointing out that distinction. That being the case, I am surprised Blizzard considers gambling a drop. I definitely received a bonus Primal gambling.