No New D3 or D2R Seasons Until After D4 Launch

Diablo 4 is not worth 69.99 blizzard lost their mind I will not buy it.

Starting my post with “Just a Theory” doesn’t necessarily mean I think it will happen. I often have many different theories on 1 topic but I thought this one may generate interest. Yes, I’ve played D3 seasons and I am most certainly bored by week 2. However, regardless of whether or not D3 or D2R have another season, I will play D4, no question. I call BS on anyone who says otherwise. Blizzard already has a solid player base for D4, what matters to them is how they can keep you playing and paying for more after release.

Blizzard will make sure you don’t forget about D4 unless you never go online again. I remember being flooded for about 2 months with Diablo Immortal ads after it released. Regardless of my low interest for the game, the ads persisted based on the types of games I download and play.

The already said they were working on the next D3 season.

New stickied thread about s28 PTR

2 Likes

This thread won’t age well :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is very true…

5 Likes

We allready have a few.:grinning:

No New D3 or D2R Seasons Until After D4 Launch

Really? :point_down:

1 Like

So you’re going with that broken logic?

unbelievable!

Pre-orders are for superfans who are willing to pay more for perks. The game price will drop at least $10 at release because the perks of preording are gone (beta plus premium battlepass). They will likely sell it for even less during next year’s Christmas sale. The price will continue to drop over time just like D3 and D2R have. At some point, the price will drop enough that you will buy it.