No need Lobby for Successful Gameplay

lol when the pd2 neckbeard plebs unite together

When the idiot cries into his pillow over no lobbies. :laughing:

pd2 sucks get over it nerds that mod is dead once d2res hits and im glad theres not d2res support so yall with the little man syndrome can play with each others centimeter peters over there

1 Like

You guys are aware you’ve been dragged into pegging the message you’re arguing against in the topic to top of the forum right? That’s the only thing people see who aren’t interested in the ongoing bickering. In this established d3 console forum, that’s almost everyone.

There’s a beta feedback forum for d2. It would be more effective for you to take the message you have to the place where the devs are looking for d2 feedback and you’ll avoid p*%ssing the non-d2 players off with the incessant spam at the same time.

Otherwise we got the message - there is a debate over missing lobbies over in d2 land and it’s gone feral. Got it.

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Wrong dumb noob. You say it sucks because you suck. Keep crying cry baby. PD2 has larger player base, so your comment is invalid. And talking about dicks. Lol you probably have small one since you’re the one bringing them up, kid.

You probably some fat nerd with parents who are inbred.

1 Like

What a complete dum bass. His entire post reeks of stupidity and trolling.

I’m sure as most everyone preferred PD2 over D2, I preferred HellFire over D1

I don’t believe non PC players can post there, so the only other option is flooding our lovely D3 boards.

That’s a shame if so… all the more reason for some manners if we’re the only gig going here.