No lobby & chat for console D2R

Yeah, so…

I use a MacBook for work, and so I don’t own a Windows computer. I have a Xbox Series S though, and I saw a video of someone playing the game on it, and it looked pleasant.

I bought the game, but then I found out that there are NO lobbies, no chat, and I was so DISSAPPOINTED… I luckily just got the game refunded. This was a dealbreaker for me, as I can imagine it is for many others.

I hope this will be added.

2 Likes

According to science, Lobbies and Chat is D2R will give you cancer. That’s why Blizzard removed them. No one likes cancer.

1 Like

In the end this is just turning into a fast cash grab flop because they’re being sued by the state of California when I go to Walmart Thursday I better see a hardcopy of d2r or a hardcopy of the prime evil collection for Nintendo switch or I’m not supporting this trash game or this trash company anymore OG d2/lod 4 life. this Younger stupider generation can have fun with that digital only trash scam

1 Like

Ok, boomer. I got 4000+ hours in digital Diablo3, am I being scammed? Also, D2R is a “cash grab because of the lawsuits”? How did they know about the lawsuits when they started D2R dev work? Time travel?

Go back to Facebook and drink your prune juice.

2 Likes

Why did you call him a boomer? lol how many actual boomers are playing Video Games…
4000 hours in D3…lol

Yes you did get scammed because you’re a moron you didn’t buy a game you bought a licensing agreement you might as well just mail them all your money and your paychecks you moron and as for the lawsuit stop sticking up for them they seen it comming and why do you think they did this re-disaster “money” that’s why I will not support this shady trash business you young stupid generation have fun bye

Honestly can’t believe they didn’t have named lobbies for consoles. Trading and end game content run will become difficult/impossible.

I’m most worried about Xbox EST and EU play. First beta was no parties. Second beta was no party up my friend because region lock. They promised region lock gone for release but I’m still worried about even plying the game with a friend.

1 Like

Game is trash bro refund your money and just play d2/lod from 2000/01 d2r is not a remaster its a re-disaster 1000% digital only cash grab trash

1 Like

Lol no, ignorant peon. Just because you have a crap pc that cant run it is your own problem. Most players are going to it so good luck playing with the 5 people who play on there since the only ‘people’ on it are bots. :laughing:

I see the angry bois are going full r****d again about lobbies. Its always good for a laugh. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Oh, I see…I bought “licensing agreement” not a “copy”. Whatever it was, I’ve been using it and will continue using it.
Why do I need to send them all my money and paychecks? That doesn’t make sense. I paid $38 and get to use D3 for as long as I have my MS account. That doesn’t make me a moron.

Here’s good advice for you tho: You know those meds your physician prescribed you? You really need to be taking them.

1 Like

What the hell is even that? What are you trying to say? Did you have a stroke?

I refunded today when I discovered that there was no chat on Xbox and no lobbies… Yeah, I’m good. I’ll leave it to these stupid kids who want to say they know all about D2 because they played an extremely subpar version of it. Enjoy D2 Lite idiots… I’ll stick with the OG.

1 Like

Yeah I’m about to get a refund for my switch and ps5 versions. This is absurd

1 Like

D2R now has its own forum, including a console discussion forum.

1 Like

Poor idiot. You can’t read.

This is the D3 Console forum guys. Here’s a link to where you can be heard: