No Hadrig's Gift, and cannot access in-game mailbox

I finished season 19 chapters 1 thru 4 but I received no notification about Haedrig’s Gift, and I can not open my in-game mailbox (I can’t even highlight or select it), and have not been able to since finishing those chapters.

My necromancer is a seasonal character and the only one I have above 70.

The mailbox is unselectable.

1 Like

Hi :

I tried to look at your web profile but it doesn’t seem to exist… are you playing on a console ? If so, pls move your report to the Console Bug Report forum; you can move your topic by clicking on the pencil tool under your post and changing “Bug Report” to “Console Bug Report” at the right of the title… as shown on this screenshot:

If you’re on a PC… Are you playing a seasonal hero ? Haedrig’s gift are only given when playing in season.

Some sort of a screenshot would be useful. Upload the screenshot to a picture hosting website and include the link in your reply… once you have pasted the link in your reply, highlight the entire link and click on the </> button on the formatting bar.

You are console version, right? Console version behaves differently. Seasonal rewards are claimed differently. This is not a bug.

Ask other console players on Console Discussion forum.

No one seems to know, especially why not my mailbox isn’t even accessable.

If I’m correct, rewards are claimed from seasonal journey window, not from the mailbox stand.
But I’m not console player, so I may be wrong.
I’m sure this “bug” had been reported many times. Do a search should have many answers pop up.

Post has been updated.

n diablo 3 for ps4 are using a program to get you married material infinitely the pragram no be called save wizard that works in season this is badly affected a lot of players who play the game normal please take a look at it and but the program is costing 300 kings