No era reset again?

Yeah but what’s that got to do with anything?

No, you didn’t. The elemental weather effects were season-only. I played almost the entire duration of S21 as non-seasonal (as the lighting changes of the weather effects were giving me headaches) and not a single snowball, firewall, meteor storm, etc, was seen the entire time I did so.

1 Like

Comprehension is pretty tough for some…

The OP was complaining about how the legacy items for non-season era leaderboards affect the integrity of the era LB.

So has I stated in my reply above (that you carved up and then chose to insult me at the end),
If you bring over all your gear, all your augs that you would have been able to bump a lot higher based on seasonal buffs, giving you a larger maint stat…how does that not affect the integrity just as much (even more) the ERA leaderboards?

Once a season finishes everything becomes one and the same.
Your point is not even logical.

I actually don’t know if there is a way I can explain this in the hope that you can understand, it seems a lost cause, but I’ll give it a go anyway because I’m nice like that :slight_smile:

Player 1 has 4000 paragons in non season, has top notch gear, really high Augments and is well kitted out.
Player 1 is rank 102 on witch Doctor leaderboards with a 136 clear. Not bad.
After playing for the last 4 or 5 years you are bound to have accumulated some really good stuff.

Player 1 is also playing season 21, he has got his way up to 2500 paragons and with the season bonus, has cleared a 137. Impressive.
The gear is ok, maybe one or 2 awesome pieces, but nothing special really. The Augments are roughly the same, I mean you only have about 3 and a bit months to get gear and gems and augments so you can’t expect to have everything BiS.
Leg gems are no higher that you’ll have on non season so the main difference is the season buff.

Player 1 finishes the season, the ONLY benefit carried over is Paragon, in this case maybe about 3-400. If you are lucky you might get a 0.5 % upgrade on your gear on a couple of pieces, otherwise, NADA!

Now, going back to what the OP said…

Because of this

NOTHING to do with seasonal carry over because it doesn’t mean squat!

The OP is referring to builds that are on the leaderboard from 6 months ago (not from seasons) which were obtained by builds that no longer can be used due to item/build/skill NERFS.

nah Steve, not referring to season bonus at all, talking about how some builds that don’t exist anymore (not season buff builds, just normal builds) are still top of the current era leaderboard and nobody can play that build anymore due to nerfs.

therefore it’s not possible to make any inroads to them

It’s like saying to qualify for this race you have to reach this speed here set by this car, but we are no longer making that car, so here is a less powerful one

1 Like