No Endgame in Consels Version

20 replys but no one can aswere how i can offer or find a specific item and trade.

How can that be ignored, when it makes the game 10000% more difficult?

Auction house ( runes currency ) or lobby or the endgame will be horroble miserable.

Does noone understand that?

For example:
After u finished runewords ( what is highly unlokely without trade) Highrunes will be complete worthless, because u cant trade them.

And most player will never get the build running good on hell, they want to play.

No lobby + no auction house is a insane f up of the game. It will be Impossible slow to progress in Endgame.

It’s like turning off the electricity in a city and the only thing that comes to peoples mind is: Oh, your friend must have batteries for you. You can invite him.

Thats insane :fearful:

Poor Tinto. Just use your regular account. You are not fooling anyone.

Everything you said is incorrect.

You CAN trade very easily, just refuse to look. That is your own ignorance talking.

4 Likes

There is no auction house.

There will be trading, stop spamming and spreading misinformation.

3 Likes

Stop write BS and tell me how it work to trade without lobby, no Chat and the tradewindow-bug!

OMG what is wrong with you?
I ask the same thing again and again and what you write is “it will work”, without any solution. Cant you read? Cant you think? Only noobs here who didnt even know that for a teade you need to find someome, who had what you want.
20x BS answeres i cant belive humanity get so low, that 100% of 20 people cant understand waht the problem is :man_facepalming:t2:.

Again explaned for kids: a trade window, what is bugy without a method to find the 1 of 10.000 players, that have what you need and give it to you, for the stuff you have is useless. Because you will never be able to use it, even its there.

Is it that hard to understad? OMG

Its like i give you a locked box, but the key is somewere around the world and any tool to find the key hase been removed.
Without the key the box is useless.
Key is to find the player you want to trade with And the Box is the trade window. Can anyone understand this?
On top because of a Bug its possible to steal your stuff during trade.

So dont tell me it work, when i cant find someome to trade with. And random people will never have what you want and give it to you.

So is there any solution in the game?
20x No. Ok than we need one.
Solutions are lobbys or auction house.
Do you have any other solution?
20x No?
Than we need that. Or trade will be impossible and engame will be slow af.

Go play PC then if you want lobbies, otherwise your complaining is falling on deaf ears for now. Consoles wont have lobbies at this time. Get over it and play or get a refund.

No, you dont need lobbies to do everything you can on bnet. Stop making incorrect assumptions since there will be system grouping, clubs and discords and FB channels, many of which have thousand and even tens of thousands. They are for PC and consoles, so lobbies wont make a difference.

Your entire post is you crying about the game not having lobbies like on bnet.

How many more times are idiots going to make new fake accounts and keep complaining for the same thing 1000 times. Dumb ignorant children who keep complaining for not getting what they want. No one is forcing you to buy it nor is your perception of how the game will be when released.

No matter how many times you post something stupid it wont change this fact.

You are living in the past and need to move forward with how trading and posting items will work. Unless you want to sit in a trade game for hours hoping some one will join. That is such an inferior way to trade and is hilariously overrated as trading is more efficient on a third party, so you don’t stop mfing until you get DM’ed.

Dumb noobs will be dumb noobs.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, you are wrong. We trade on PD2 without lobbies on discord, FB. Community dedicated for trading is better this way because you get pm and can keep mfing in multiple games while items are being displayed.

Don’t blame the game for your own ignorance for not being able to figure it out.

You are living twenty years in the past, noob.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

While you communicate like this, you solicit responses of the same kind. Neither of which really progress the discussion.

If you bring some considered debate to the forum you’ll engage better with other members who might support some of your points and present other things of value to be considered by the community.

Your points will be heard better by Blizzard with more community support.

1 Like

"While you communicate like this, you solicit responses of the same kind. "
I start normal and get only BS back, so i get on Community Level.

And im not cry because of no lobby i complain because trade will be much harder even with other plattforms, because for example not 100% of players will be on that plattform, so your chance to find players to trade is reduced much.

To buy pc version is a inmature answere, like: if you are poor just go to a bank.
I have a older pc without win10 and dont want to buy a new one for houndrets of dollers, because Blizzard make a version with obvios problems, what is understandeble for normal people (not for pc fanboys i guess).

On top i dont make multiple accounts here, so to reproach me for this only shows that the person thinks his opinion (which is also argued childishly) is more important than that of others.

So as I see the forum is useless, since serious arguments are only answered with BS. In terms of content, argumentation, humaneness just BS.

So I will not add anything more to my statement, which everyone can understand with logic and to which no one could come up with a solution except for my own approaches.

Hopefully those who want improve the ps4 version will read this. I have done my part, to achive this, if you don’t want to improve the game, then don’t. Im out, ciao.

Link? Will reserve judgement till then.

As above.

Not from me.