No credit for Conqueror objective: lvl 13 rift in less than 5 minutes

I have completed all of the objectives through Conqueror, but cannot get the system to give me credit for completing the lvl XIII nephalem rift when repeatedly doing so within the 5 minute time limit.

I have attempted this objective several times and completed it in less than 5 minutes at least 3 of those times. Didn’t figure it was worth “bugging” support about it until I could confirm that there was no doubt that it was not working correctly.

I know how to do it, and I know how to be sure I’m doing the right thing (as many of the comments I have seen before on this topic tend toward suggesting that people were doing Greater Rifts or the like). Been here, done this. Just wondering why it won’t trip the objective flag this time around.

Note: just an observation, I did complete one of the other stages out of order. I had all of Destroyer completed before progressing past Slayer or Champion. Don’t know if that could have caused the sequence to freak out. But, it was something out of the ordinary.

Suggestions?

Answer: #13 of Things That Are NOT Bugs

I don’t know how you timed it. The timer starts at opening the portal (not entering the portal), it ends when you go back to town and talk to Orek (not just killing the guardian).

Also, Greater Rift won’t grant you credit for this objective. You must do it in Nephalem Rift.

How do you know you have completed the rift in less than 5 minutes? How are you timing the rift?

This is not a bug. It is working correctly.

As others stated: The timer starts as soon as you open the Rift. (See image below). Not when you enter.

The timer does not end until you see the “Event Complete” Toast Window pop up after talking to Orek. (See image below). You can skip through his dialog if you need to.

1 Like

Also like to add. Title says Level 13 rift. Just note that this means a Torment 13 rift. But as stated above, timer starts as soon as you click the open button and stops wehn you talk to Orek to close it.

Thank you. I have completed all of the objectives to that point. But did not know about the “timer starts when you open the rift” aspect. Always good to learn things.