No Class Set Changes?

I am really surprised there were no class set modifications… just seems crazy how imbalanced and underwhelming many of them are. This will be another season of the Chantodo wizard

4 Likes

I agree. I was sure they would fix chantodo wizards (or buff other classes). No build should be that easy to play, that tough, able to kill trash and elites.

1 Like

Chantodo isn’t that strong, it cant do group GR140+, you would have to switch to Bazooka Wizard for that. Besides, you’re not playing with Zuni wizards that do insane damage recently it seems.

Zuni Wizard is an oxymoron considering Zuni is a WD set…

1 Like

I am assuming they will buff/nerf class sets for the following season. It seems they tend to that every second patch.

I’d rather have them rebalance existing support items and add new ones. That way we might get more build variety, something we typically don’t get by merely fiddling with the class sets.

On the NA solo leader boards, the 1000th ranked wizard did a 120 wiht vyr/chantodo. Meanwhile, only about the top 20 - 160 ranked solo players for each class, other than wizards, completed a gr120 or above. That is proof enough of the imbalance of power between the classes. Please buff the other classes to close the power gap. Maybe then, we can finally get some diversity to the current 4 player mata group for pushing gr 150. #changethemeta

3 Likes

Please no more set changes
In my opinion focusing on the set “improvement” and balancing during the last years killed the game

100% Agree Evidence is on the leader boards… !!

1 Like

Yes please let’s continue to have one set be 10 GR’s higher than everything else, seems balanced.

1 Like

Again, it’s not the sets that need fiddling but their support items.

Ideally all sets should have roughly identical damage boosts and any differences evened out with support items.

I agree with the Firebird. That set does need a complete redesign. Currently the way it works is idiotic. Why must one drag a burning elite just maintain damage and mitigation buffs? You’re supposed slay everything in sight, not keep things alive.

Firebird is currently one set which I refuse to play with.

1 Like

I agree the FB is one of the most irritating set to play. I regret the older one, with isane DoT damage. As Wiz main, I am tired to play Meteor or Archon/Vyr. I would like other playstyles, same for other chars. Like bringing back Tornado Del Sere.

They just need to tweak values on set, test them on PTR. And for the best, buff some legendaries associated with sets spell. (Ex: Tornado Sword)

1 Like