Nintendo Switch / Challenge rifts

I have played D3 since its release and still love it like I just bought it,
I have recently decided to have a go at the world of D3 on Switch Nintendo,
O>M>G I am disappointed,
Firstly Challenge rifts are all the US ones despite my settings being EU.
Public server play random joining etc is NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA?
I am in UK anyways ??
Achievements for EVERYTHING is simply not available in any menu to read, confirm or even to gloat over once complete. Currently trying to complete the Darkening of Tristram but I cannot see the list of monsters i have already killed as there is no supported menue, SO WHY BOTHER FLASHING UP THE ACHIEVEMENTS at all when you have no means other than UTUBE volunteers to share the how to’s on PC or Console formats (other).
The wheel interface is sort of okay once you get your head around it, however. AT NO POINT IN THE GAME can you view your ENTIRE BODY, how is any new player ever supposed to understand what to even do or how to do it, No manual comes with the game in cartridge box, downloadable pdf in the DL version from Nintendo,

I FEEL TOTALLY disgusted with Blizzard for allowing all this hype and switch launch to even take place when the MOST FUNDAMENTAL part of the game. Community. Achievements and Interface are so extremely lapse.

This is NOT diablo 3, it is Diablo 2.65 with .35 missing.

And to top it all off, i can not even though linked access any of my existing D£ characters from my primary account as there are not connected servers at all.

NONE OF THIS IS STATED WHEN YOU BUY THE GAME
NONE OF THIS IS STATED ON BLIZZARD or NINTENDO
WORST OF ALL THE GAME COSTS £44 in the UK from most retailers and is cheaper in PC format from Blizzard.

As a customer who Bought Diablo 2 three weeks into its launch and played that for 12 years I am absolutely gutted that this is the case. And please dont all reply with (the infos here, the infos there).

I dont give A SHYT.

wow, a lot to digest. lets see.

I’m not sure about settings for nintendo servers, but they may be US based not entirely sure about that.

You can change your location on the game, like how far you open it up to region, local etc.

There are achievements to see who you have killed and such… How it works on the switch i’m not entirely sure, and i haven’t done the DOT in a while to explain where to find the menu at.

What do you mean view your entire body? you can do that on the menu when changing out items like boots or gauntlets etc. but during the game play, you have a over the top shoulder appearance for your character.

I will agree that either blizz or nintendo, or both lapsed on the whole community aspect of the switch. I think a lot of it was more on nintendo’s part since a lot of stuff was advertised, but didn’t make it in.

You have NEVER been able to access PC characters on another system. PC is played on blizz servers where as console is on each individual manufacturer servers. IE sony/soft/tendo.

There has never been cross play announced officially, so not sure why you think that would be.

buying from digital, yes they tend to be more expensive than buying from retailer like gamestop. D3 nintendo is still “new” in a sense, so therefore they are making you pay full price even though the game is near 8 years old or something like that.
then again, go on sony or microsoft, their digital counterparts are full price as well.

you don’t give a shyt… ok thanks bie

Blame Nintendo, not Diablo 3.
Nintendo chose to not learn from other online gaming systems to see what features were possible/best and also to not even include bluetooth headset capability in the console that is now becoming the default for phones removing the headphone port and even considering removing charging ports in favor of wireless charging.

Nintendo didn’t even really innovate to make the first “portable console” because they just took the obvious further step that was suggested by random customers when they saw the controller for the Nintendo Wii and said “why not make it work without the wired console?!”.
Nintendo is always late to the party even when they seem to be the first.

FYI, I am supporting the Nintendo Switch because I really want that “portable power” to play great games wherever, but I want it done better by any company. My ultimate dream is a very lightweight and small as possible portable virtual reality gaming experience that looks at least as good as GTA5 or SkyrimSE or DC Universe Online or anything else that looks relatively recent with smooth character models and believable real world simulation and a huge world.
I don’t think that’s very far off, especially considering how powerful phones are getting with my latest phone having more power than a lot of PCs still being sold.

Sound logic. Thanks for the feedback bro. Peace ,)