New Won Khim Lau + Epiphany teleport

The Cyclone Strike from the new WKL is activating the teleport from Epiphany. TR rune was electric field. Very noticeable when the 20 yard ring hits monsters. Does not happen when Epiphany is no longer active.

Just ran another GR but with TR:Flurry rune instead. While channeling I did not notice the teleport at all, nor did I see the Flurry Stacks drop off. However, when you stop channeling the Flurry explosion will cause the teleport. The non-stack flurry damage does cause it on big monsters and less noticeably on smaller monster packs.

2 Likes

I noticed the same issue. The cyclone strikes proceed from Won Khim Lau during epiphany will teleport the monk, but only when the tempest rush rune is electric field. The teleport during epiphany does not occur with any other tempest rush rune or the unruned tempest rush. When tempest rush is equipped with electric field, however, the rune on epiphany does not matter–all epiphany runes will teleport the monk. In addition, the teleport with electric field occurred with any cyclone strike rune equipped and when cyclone strike was not on my bar.

Actually, all TR rune will activate the teleport, only electric field rune most obiously.

3 Likes

Also Flurry explosion do not get det damage bonus from the set, makes Flurry usless.

suggestion:
Redesign Flurry to:
Every 20 meters moved flurry explodes for X% damage.(same as 50 tr stacks?)
(also make the explosion visible? hard to see now)

1 Like

Flurry works great when you can get it to work correctly, currently it only works if you have TR set up as a mouse button, then have force move on your mouse as well, such as wheel up, then when you get your stacks, wheel up to release. The problem is, especially certain mobs with larger hit boxes such as spiders, epiphany + cyclone causes you to teleport and lose stacks. This happens often with the RG too and larger mobs.
The best fix would be to stop us from teleporting with cyclone from won kim lau procs. Then, next would be to make the damage bonus from the 6-piece last .5-1 second after we stop channeling, or as short as needed to ensure flurry proc works with it.
Or the lightning rune on TR could be made better and we wouldn’t need to use flurry.

2 Likes

Flurry bugged stacks drop off. Electric field makes me bounce around the screen like a madman. Its fun but these bugs kill the set atm. Maybe I will go fire until its fixed.

1 Like

Yes, you are correct, but it is not possible to do this on console.

I do not belive the intention is to have a build that is only viable on pc.

Hope devs take a look in the monk community.

There are multible threds where we have good info of different issues, plus devlok is back, with good data😁

That would be a great and simple solution indeed.

nor did I see the Flurry Stacks drop off

But they drop off!!!

Bug demonstration video

Flurry stacks drop off when you meet large size enemies, because tepeport triggled when you meet large size enemies.

2 Likes

@Hannibal, Yea, exactly man :sob:

Supposedly it is being addressed in the modified patch. They said they fixed Flurry not getting PoJ buff when you stop channeling and explode and also fixed the random Epiphany teleports with lightning TR.

1 Like

Sounds cool, did You got blue confirmation or smt like this?)

quoted from Nevalistis in General Discussion sticky
Bugs

• Patterns of Justice
    • Fixed an issue where the Tempest Rush Flurry rune attack did not benefit from the 6-Piece bonus when cancelling Tempest Rush (PC Only)
      • Developer’s Note: We were unable to resolve this for 2.6.7a for Console; however, it is slated to be fixed on Console in a future patch.
  • [Won Khim Lau ]
    • Fixed a bug where Epiphany would trigger teleporting while channeling Tempest Rush (Electric Field) when Won Khim Lau was equipped
2 Likes

Cool, ty man :grin:

Fixed a bug where Epiphany would trigger teleporting while channeling Tempest Rush (Electric Field) when Won Khim Lau was equipped

btw, hope they will fix teleportations not only for Electric Field rune :sweat_smile:

1 Like