New to seasonal play looking for Clan or online play

Hi all,

I have been playing since D1, and just recently (Dec 2020) picked up D3 again. I am playing on PC. S22 is my first season that I have been playing rifts and got back into D3. I currently have 4 seasonal lvl 70 chars of which my Barb made it to GR88 in solo and needs one more conquest to get to Guardian. I am looking for other players to band up and an active and fun clan (no bots) to play in. I am online a fair amount during EST day time, playing US server only atm.

Thx!

1 Like

I’m pretty much in the same boat. I’m EST as well and doesn’t seem to be much activity on this game. I’m starting a new Crusader (lvl 22), feel free to add me. Volrath#1114

2 Likes

I’m guessing the lack of players is due to the new PTR (i.e. the new season) being only a few weeks away. As for me, I’m PST and looking for a clan or group to run with this next season to do rat runs. I haven’t done a rat run before but I’m looking forward to learning. But more than anything I’m looking for people to group with and hopefully talk to when in a group. So other than being on the other coast I think I’m looking for the same thing.

1 Like

smokie#6698
We’re currently expanding our popular Aussie Diablo clan
There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with, Members will not be judged by their experience or knowledge of the game. Actually quite the opposite, while none of us are experts in the game we’d welcome the opportunity to help others learn and progress through the game,
What matters is your love to play the game coupled with a desire to learn and help others along the way.Our goal as a clan is to find new friends to play with who enjoy the game as much as we do. So we can keep going for D2 Resurrected.
smokie#3860
discord.gg/2QETZ2C37f
Be respectful of your fellow server members. No personal attacks. Keep the drama to a minimum.

1 Like