New to ps4 need friends

Hey new to ps4 diablo3 i played on pc since the beginning feel free to add me rtennant87

1 Like

Hello my name is joe and I play Diablo 3 on ps4 and I need some help please . I’m a 92 level Necromancer for diablo 3 and I’m looking for anyone who knows what the best build there is out there for the Necromancer can you please help ? If you can help with my build I can help you with anything you need on this Game my ps4 gamer bane is Bostonjoe7 please leave me a message I really need some help to make the best build

Hello! I am Sam! I would love playing with you guys. Been looking for some friends. My PS4 tag is pyromonkey101 feel free to add me

Im looking for friends add me espirmans, by the way I just level 114 on paragon

I’m on the ps4, psn von-macabre. My non seasonal paragon is 950ish softcore and 930ish hardcore, but I try to keep with seasonal stuff, working up to 50 in hardcore current season.

I prefer hardcore and tend to be a loaner, but can help if the request isn’t too time consuming. I’m still pushing my current season 18 hardcore necro up to an acceptable grindable paragon. Eventually I can help rush levels if anyone wants to do a few t6 rifts to jump to 70.

1 Like