New Solo GR Record is not listed in leaderboards

• Season Solo on GR90 (Multiple run)
    Run time (around 21-Oct-2019 0900H to 1000H PST)
  • Class : DH
  • Server : NA

GR 95 solo Necro NA didn’t record 2x 1:40pm est

Same issue as of 20 Oct. Bettered time in solo GR101, and then progressed to solo 102, with no note of the ‘record’ being updated. Just me on solo Demon Hunter, paragon 980 on NA server.

It does look like this issue is arising again, at least for North America. I’ve got folks taking a look again now.

Thank you for all the reports. I’m unsure as to why this issue keeps popping back up, but I’ve let the appropriate folks know and they’re on the case. :slight_smile:

Mine has been corrected from yesterday, not recording it. On leaderboard now with time from yesterday recorded as personal best.

It does look like this should be resolved (again) for now.

Please do keep reporting these issues as they arise! It’s critically important as well to let me know what region your character is located in, as has been key in our investigations. We’ve got a larger investigation going on for a more permanent fix (which will likely take longer), but in the meantime, we can issue refreshes to impacted boards to ensure records aren’t lost whenever the boards stop updating.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

3 Likes

Just checked leaderboards and it’s fixed. Much appreciated Nevalistis.

The Leaderboards for my new time have been updated.
Thank you for getting this fixed!
-Grombit

Thanks Nev! Glad your team was able to sort the issue out!

Just want to once again report that this issue is cropping up. New personal best GR for the season not updating - solo softcore WD, NA region. Can provide screenshots if required. Went from 104 to 105, and then later 105 to 107. In-game profile and leaderboards still showing 104.

Edit: 18 hours later, leaderboards yet to update, still showing 104.

I wonder if that was because of the connection issues.

I tried it just now… beat my old record… got the announcement in the chat, end-of-rift panel shows new level and times for record as well as the upgraded bloodshard capacity… and personal leaderboard has the new record. That was at 14:25 EDT today.

You’re very probably correct. I’m not terribly fussed, it’d be nice if it updated, but not like I was pushing for rank 1. I’m glad it seems to have settled down for you (and others, judging by in-game chat). Congrats on your new record :tada:

1 Like

Thank you… and likewise, even if it appear that it wasn’t recorded. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry Nevalistis, is it possible to also fix the old leaderboards before?
In non-seasonal Hardcore 2-man in era 2017-1 I should be ranking 23th not 24th

My gr records are gone now. I finished many greater rifts with different classes but none of them displaying now. I only see 2019-1.
2019-2 is gone. Please guys, work on this. I play in the Europe region.

The leaderboards were reset after the mini-adjustment patch (2.6.7a) yesterday. There were significant changes made to the relative power of some builds, so this necessitated a leaderboard reset.

Not a bug. You’d need to do new clears since the reset yesterday.

Hey! I’ve just Completed Seasonal HC GR 118 EU Barb Solo 1 min 12 s remaining, and it didnt show up on leaderboard! Only my last record with HC GR 117 shows on leaderboard… I appreciate if you look for it! Thanks

See this topic for current conversation:

1. 1 Player (ME) in the entire length of the rift - no one joined prior or after in that specific game.

2. Witch doctor

3. EU

GR 141 solo push
completion time 13m.52s.xx.ms
Completion date 15th /06/2020
Completion clock ( roughly 20.45 EU Central European time)