(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Can you give me more details on what precisely these new builds (/sets?) would entail? What about synergy with gear? Would new items have to be created or do you envision existing items being feasible? What skills do you see being utilised, or do you believe new skills would be required?

2 Likes

I can only speak for myself, but the main reason I made suggestions for the monk set that made it similar to ww barb is because that is what the current set feels like it was intended for. I’d love to have new playstyles as well, but that would involve a complete redesign of the set; and I am not convinced that it would feel good without skill/rune reworks on top of it.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I think there was a glimmer of hope there would be 2 more classes released as x-pacs a la Necro.

Given the move to Classic perhaps that isn’t likely now. The fact they have made 2 new sets indicates it still isn’t impossible though.

(post deleted by author)

the druid is more than just a werewolf transformation. Hurricane/armageddon, tornado/volcano, ravens/wolves/bears/spirit. The barb is as much of a druid as a demon hunter, wizard, witch doctor. They shot themselves in the foot by taking those attacks and splitting them amongst multiple classes. But i still hope we get the druid or previous classes with the abilities they had and enough to distinguish the abilities we currently have that they rehashed into other classes.

2 Likes