New set, primary 2-4p question

Do you think they will interact with each other? 4p, using strafe will cast the last used primary skill.
So would the strafe castings keep up the momentum buff / add stacks? Or is that only obtained manually = you need to use a primary skill 5 times, start strafing and cast a primary skill every 7-9 seconds?

No one knows for sure, especially considering the wording of the set bonuses. Testing on the PTR will let us figure this out.

Hope it benefits from each other, since PoJ monk and ww barbarian can keep channeling… This set seems very interesting

1 Like

I suspect it may. Your speculation that is PoJ-like or ww/rend-like has been suggested by others. It does make it easier for the developers.

1 Like

Perhaps yeah. But we got Tal Rasha set that does not benefit from each other / need to manually cast. Hopefully it isn’t so… But dang I can’t wait to see Bolas or hungering arrows go nuts on the screen

Would be nice if it’s kinda an archon vyrs feel where you just gain and gain

There is a limit on stacks, but wording suggests it’s kept using strafe.

Going to be a fun set!
(I never related to Natalya’s strafe, and my favourite style is Shadow Mantle)

I hope they don’t make a build as boring as this:
Enter the rift, shoot a primary skill then hit strafe and let it deal with everything

• No Worry about hatred
  • Strafe stack buff
  • No worry about resource
  • No worry about CD
  • No worry about area damage since no area damage will be proced
  • Not even bother to aim, strafe aims for you :sleeping:

T16 speed rifts will be this, for sure.

1 Like

welcome to the barb life brother

1 Like

I think that’s why this game is dying.

Well I think it will be part of these.

• strafe for 10+ seconds getting a group of mobs up then stopping for a couple seconds to spam whatever’s the best generator which will proc ad then back to using strafe as a mob agro machine. Rince repeat till boss. If it’s a no add boss hit esc leave game try again