New seasonal character doing too much damage

I’ve started a new seasonal character; the lowest I can get its damage to go is 270. My (two) folks I’m playing with have level 1 characters that do like 12 damage. One of them is a new player and I was hoping to have a fun run through story mode on expert where they might die a couple times, but all the characters I make are lawnmowers compared to theirs.

One of them and I are are paragon level 110 for the season, but we haven’t assigned any points on our new characters to stay balanced with the new player. I’m the only one with an overpowered character – anyone know what gives?

What about the Altar? These bonuses, once unlocked, stay till the end of the season, for all your seasonal toons (per game mode - SC/HC).

5 Likes

Oh wow. That’s it. Good call!

Try taking your friends through adventure mode long enough to unlock the “No level limits” on the altar.
Then you can make and give them a few pieces of the level 70 rare items to give them a little more firepower and survivability. Maybe whatever the special pieces for their class are.

Then you can turn up the difficulty a couple notches so stuff doesn’t just die immediately, and neither do they.