New ring of Emptiness

So now we had to farm it again with this little (but important) change? Numbers and % didnt change, I think that it is not necessary… Thats why I am confused

PD: I have a primal ring T.T

Then use iT or cube it

Makes for an interesting problem:

Can you wear the old ring version while equipping in the cube the updated power of the new ring? Would they double, since they aren’t the same? I’m sure they would have coded that out, but who knows. Make for an interesting trial.

1 Like

On PTR, my old ring has new power.

Not sure it will be retroactive in live too, but very likely.

1 Like

Because this tweak is just small tweak to the functionality of the legendary power, this should be retroactive change. There’s no change to the strength of the power, only the requirements to proc the power are slightly changed.

That may be, but this will open the floodgates of complaints for those changes to non-set items that aren’t retroactive.

Personally, I think they should do all items one way or the other. Either update the items retroactively across the board or don’t update any existing items at all and regale them to a legacy version.

Not both options.

For the sake of balancing, if they are really honest about that, retroactively changing items is the way to go.

But that’s me.

1 Like

The difference here is that the legendary power itself does not change, only its activation requirements do.

If the power itself would change, applying to existing items becomes much greater hurdle.