New Player on Pc

I am just starting out on PC. I have been playing on PS4 for a while now and am looking to get some friends on here.
Starting a Seasonal Character to get through the game hopefully fairly quickly so I can do Adventure Mode. Any help is appreciated.

hey i just reinstaled d3 and i want to play with new person :slight_smile:

is it a seasonal or non seasonal character?

You guys still playing? love to join. new on pc as well.

If anyone wants to send me an invite I’m always happy to help. I mostly just get on on Friday evening/night and saturdays/eve/night.

1 Like

Hey Grimcruel are you on I just installed and was wondering if you would mind helping me level up

Anyone still playing? Im back after a long long hiatus :slight_smile: back on PC

Im on if you want to do some runs?
LokkliveT2#1794

I just started playing on PC and i’m pretty much brand new. I would like to play with other people. MorganEarp is my name

go ahead and add me im looking for some new friends also and im also back from a long hiatus.

I just came back from a loooong break - before the 2 new DLCs came out lol. Im basically a beginner again. Feel free to add me.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m a PC player coming back after a long time. Looking for some new players as well! Feel free to add me, seasonal or nonseasonal makes no difference to me. I’ve just been having trouble finding similarly leveled players.
Dovakeen#1107

1 Like

Anyone can feel free to add me as well! Played a lot on ps4, and finally switching to PC. TryNBanMeh#1809

Can anyone kill malth for me? Also new to pc.

i have no character yet, wanna play together?

if you got no clan to join TAW has over 1600 members we been around for 21 years