New player looking for suggestions on Necromancer

Hey everybody New player to Diablo 3 but I’m very experienced in RPG’s and I played D2 on PC when I was younger. I’m on Xbox One. Not sure why I waited to play so long but here I am lol. Chose the Necromancer class because I usually play DPS characters in WoW and ESO and it just looked badass lol. Might try out Demon Hunter as well. What skills work best for lower levels Necro’s? Should I use the melee attack (Grim Scythe) for now? Seems to work better for my for my first skill slot (A Button) instead of Bone Spike. correct me if I’m wrong. Always open to positive criticism.

Suggestions on good skills to look out for and use would be awesome. Also, what armor attributes work best for the Necromancer? Just trying to get an idea of what I’m looking out for on gear pieces. All other suggestions for D3, Necromancers, etc feel free to post a reply! Thank you.

Add me on Xbox Live if you want to play together. GT- ViciousRik

Haven’t played necro for quite sometime. I used to play Rathma Singular Mage. People said this is the weakest set. But I don’t care. I want a pet build.

If you are interesed, you may reference here.

Better to post on Console Discussion where more console players there.

DH has quite unique play styles. If you like this kind of play style, you’ll find lots of fun. DH is my main class.

Thanks for the response. I’m also new to the forum so I’ll check out the console player section and the DH. Thanks bud. Know any good youtubers or class builders to check out for Necromancer builds? I’m really enjoying the playstyle.

Lord Fluffy…

Just search “d3 necro build”, you will find plenty.
Also, these are popular websites for builds: