New player help

Looking for help in sony 4

Hello Diablo 3 forum. I am a member of the community for some while now, and have some difficulty in obtaining an item. Have had Diablo 3:Reaper of Souls for awhile now, and just purchased Diablo 3: Collector’s edition. The reason that I bought the collector’s edition is because I want to get the “angelic wings” for my character. Please advise as to how I can obtain them and put them in my wardrobe.

Was that a brand new CE box? I think you need to enter the activation code to claim the wings, which means if the box is used, you are SOL.

Just purchased the box new today, and just continued with my crusader from diablo 3 reaper of souls. should i start a new character?

You have to add the product code to your account in order to gain the in-game goodies.

Thanks. Will do that later today. Have a good night.

Thanks again for your help. I looked at the “redeem code” cards that were provided in the box, and was able to download diablo 2 and diablo 2 lord of destruction with the codes and usb port provided in the box. But still do not see a “redeem code” for diablo 3 reaper of souls so that I can get the angelic wings. Is there some other way to get the wings? Please advise.