New PC player looking for clan!

Hey everyone. I’m looking for a clan to join. I’m a casual player, but I do try to play as much as possible, since I work a lot. I like doing seasons, and when the new season starts here soon, I would like to level crusader through it. I haven’t beat the game on my own yet, but I’m halfway through act II. Anyways, it’s nice to meet everyone and hope to talk to you all soon!

Hey there, Hope you will take a look at Fever and mention me in the app if you decide to join!

Fever Clan( put this in goggle for website ) is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members.

We are looking for more friendly, active players to fill our ranks! No skill requirement- we have players from brand spankin’ new to the most experienced.

How to join: Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You must not be a cheater/modder! You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our voice servers.
The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Submit application: Please reference this post and my username on here when applying.

FeverClan | Join Here

Interviews: Conducted on our Discord

Discord- Join the Fever Clan Discord Server!
Join our discord & you can decide for yourself.
Hope to see you soon.

1 Like