New patch update before season?

Rumor is that a new patch is going to be released tonight/morning. Is this is a sneaky nerf for wiz or a sneaky buff for WD or necro? Has anyone heard anything about this.

Considering ther’s been no blue post regarding that, I’d take that as a baseless rumor.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts

3 Likes

Rumor’s are like feet everyone has them and they all stink.

I hope so. Firebird has soo many variations and is an actually fun build to play. Plus using this instead of rat runs will be such a nice change

Meanwhile…

Nothing about . . . . . .

Next.

2 Likes

Honestly, it would be nice if DHs and WDs received a buff, or at least get their nerfs reverted. Even though I don’t play the two mentioned classes, their nerfs were rather unwarranted imo. However, the chance of that happening is pretty much close to 0, so we can onnly hope next patch, they get some major changes (buffs hopefully).

1 Like

True there’s talk of a hotfix for consoles. However, op was more concerned regrding possible nerfs and/or buffs, none of which had been spoken about by the cms or devs (blues), hence our answers. That said, I could’ve done better to clarify that a sneaky balance patch/hotfix was the baseless rumor.