New Necromancer Set

This new set should incorporate a 7th piece of equipment, that 7th piece should be either a Phylactery or belt. A 7th piece will help with other custom gear equips.

Another amplifying gear piece should be a specifically designed Bracers, that can give boost to the skill set. Bone Spirit should benefit a lot from this set as it is one of Necromancers, most potential but useless skill.

Necromancer needs overall more gear, one handed scythes and phylactery’s.

Lastly, maybe consider remodifying overall damage. Instead, do a stack like for every bone spear or bone spirit casted, you gain a stack that last 5 seconds increasing damage by let’s say 2500%, stacking 5 times. Keep Simulacrum’s damage the same at a triple amount increase.

3 Likes

I agree with the idea of buffing Bone Spirit as well. Not only is Bone Spear technically a part of Pestilence set (and still manages to under perform from my limited viewpoint), but there are other skills the Necromancer has that I feel could use some more attention.

2 Likes

Any skill tree or skill build recommendations? Played the gsme again after 3yrs. Just got the Necro today

100% my man, for all sets please. I think 7-8 pieces with a 6 piece bonus is ideal so you can get some versatility. I personally like combo set options, and i definitely dont like how, for example, any primary skill build MUST have depth diggers in the cube or RoRG to get the skill bonus. Same is true for pet dmg witch doctors (rip mundunugu’s).