New ideas for Diablo 3 feedback with images

That could be interesting for middle gameplay. After player complete season journey it could to unlock this feature. So some nices conquerings could be asked to give a small buff: - Level 10 legendary gems to level 100. / - Clean 100 enigma rings and 100 Not The Cow Level / - Complete 500 bounties. / - Search for your first 5 primal items. / - Reach level 90 GR solo with 4 different classes. etc.

My suggestion would be:

• bring back challenge and classic difficulties, possibly with trading
  • make items harder to find
  • remove op sets.

Thatā€™s literally this easy to make the game way longer and more exciting. Removal of sets in current form would give you hundreds hours of thinking about potential builds that you can make and having to figure out how to progress through that next boss would be really satysfying. Imagine if it drops something great and it is not super common actually.

So much potential of this game wasted right now.

Okay with all of this but Kanaiā€™s Despair is just no for me. Itā€™s nice to give some incentives for player to collect different Kanaiā€™s Cube powers but directly boosting a huge amount comparable to Caldesann is a huge ā€œnoā€ from me.
May be Iā€™m missing something but from the sound of it, looks like itā€™ll tip the balances over.

1 Like

I tend to agree. I think itā€™s a bad idea. Itā€™s very un- intuitive.

Iā€™d suggest the complete opposite if Matthew is still listening. Iā€™d choose a random top 200 build from each class every two weeks and challenge players to push it as high as they can without changing gems, gear, or paragon. I would allow them to change SKILLS.

And Iā€™d reward players in some way who finished highly. Maybe a bag of random primals.

Yeah. Usually players tend to just to extract the meta set legendary power build. Or to complete season journey task from 40 different powers but not more than that. This would give a nice thing to pursue after season journey is over. And the junk item would take place on action.

Maybe they could to expand this idea: - The first for each item legendary power collected +2 all stats. The first for each item ancient legendary power extracted plus +2 all stats again. To complete all ancient version collection it would take a fun time play.

A couple things that shouldnā€™t be too difficult to implement would be:

1. Cow rifts close (maybe have the timer to 60 secs) same as vault when the cow event is completed.

2. Kadala - Drop down menu to spend shards for other classes.

2 Likes

Matthew, I appologize for off-topic, but how can I tell if my idea was seen/reviewed?

I know not all of the idea are good, and some are smaller, or specific, and can do well - but can be easily missed.

Thanks, and bless you for the communication! :heart:

Kadala class select pick would be nice.

Other usefull stuff it would be to change area damage from paragon and to add + 20% damage to humans or beasts. (or undeads or something). Because itā€™s a dead feature on high GR in 4 man squad. When itā€™s activate it lags a lot the game.

WOW. We need these ideas on game right now. They added necromancer to game but it does not change the lack of things to do at game. So these stuff really would be nice.

At least 3 higher gem level should be designed. I would agree to new gem recipes be dropped on ancient/primal not the cow level realm. But not the new gem. It`s already easy without to drop the last gem to make tons of them. This way we would get lot of more to achieve.

The same item could be power collected 10 times at least. Just one time is too little. Nowadays players get at same day paragon from 1 to 800. You placed so low bonus it could be better.

Kanai despair could work for all sets instead just low sets. Or for LoN/LoD sets only. Or a third option the kanai despair amount should be a half from caldesann, a bonus which would to work until GR 120.

That would be awesome. Mostly players just focus on one set to get perfect rolls and caldesamn etc. With this new feature because of the just elite packs players would need to use other sets/skills/legendary gems setup. So it would promote each player to play way different. That would be gameplay promote, very nice.

And it would be still a way to get one primal item with a lot of dedication. It`s a feature asked so many times for devs. But at this format it should work very well.

With that i would come back to play. I`m retired while nothing new to do to sync with GR show up.

#Off topic what the hell happened with my old posts (2-3 years ago) ? Din`t find them.

could the devs create a new crafting material from salvaging a primal item. never mind what it is going to use for, the least we can clear some of the useless primals and save some stash spaces, since we are not going to get more stash tab.

Im glad you liked it. You added some nice point of view too (Your old topics must be in old forum. This is a new forum). Its like you said they could to add thousand of more classes but the low end games activities would be the same.

A 4th slot on armor would be nice too. It could be a kanai recipe = 10 ramaladini gift + a 100 legendary gem level + a primal item (the level 70 gr gate primal drop could be used here) + 1b zen + the target armor with a transmog = add a 4th armor slot. (The transmog it is if player add a primal armor too. So system will know the armor with the transmog will be target).

A goblin that drops greater rift keystones would be lovely for people who get tired of doing regular rifts to restock there supply after doing 260+ rifts to augment their gearā€¦along with the following keystones wasted spent fishing for decent map layouts for pushingā€¦

Iā€™m not sure about this. When GR started we could just upgrade gem 3 times. After they released 4 times with no death, and 5 times with enpowered gr. So it became way more easier and faster to level them and to caldesamn all equipment. The time played was almost sliced by a half.

While i could to agree if they make one ā€œancientā€ goblin to just show up in rifts or hidden in ubbers realms (very more rare to appear than regular goblin) they could to drop something different. It could be a little of everything.

Maybe the main issue of this it would be players would not need to play more rifts. They would run enigma rings with enough gr keys drops. So the next enigma ring would drop for one from 4 players into GR. So the rift would become a dead content.

And itā€™s nice like it is. Because players are moved to create a speed farm build - so the player will take more time to make 2 nice builds. But this idea in an ā€œancientā€ goblin way concept like i said it would not harm rift concept.