New gr record won't show up on chat/leaderboard

I cleared gr 120 necromancer (no 6 piece-asia server) about 5 times today 12/8/21(South Korea) but none of those are showing up on the leaderboard, and it only shows my 115 clear. The chat also seems to keep dropping my record and it won’t show there neither.
This has happened already a few times but when I create a new game or just restart Diablo, the problem was solved and the chat/leaderboard showed my record from that point on. I tried doing that today but nothing seems to work and it’s pretty frustrating.

Yeah…

Reported here originally :

Blizzard says they fixed it… but nope, it’s still broken.

if you go through the original topic, you will learn that only some servers are “broken”… some work ok and will record the new personal best/leaderboard properly.

We have to wait for Blizzard to fix this pesky issue. :frowning:

1 Like

yeah got it after my 6th try,
really hope this gets fixed for real though, it’s really annoying to do a 10 minute game only to see it was all for nothing

1 Like

If you exit the game after having a new personal best not recorded, it will very often allocate a new server when you start a new game… a chance to maybe get a server that is working correctly.

But yeah… getting a new personal best and seeing it not recorded is… meh ! :frowning:

1 Like