New Firebird Mirror Image set having trouble playing. Help please

Hi everyone. I’m hoping someone out here would have an answer for me. I have started a Season 23 Wizard and build the Mirror Image Firebird set. My problem while playing is very discouraging. I have choppy and very laggy game play. My latency is find and where it should be. I have tried to lower some of the graphics in the hopes that having so much on the screen is doing this. Watching video on how to play the build I do not see any form of lag in the Youtubes. I have no trouble with running my demon hunter at a Greater 100. But not good with the Wizard. This computer is gaming only. There are no other games downloaded, no printer, nor any other gaming systems, not even email. Strictly for Diablo 3. It has eithernet connection and not wi-fi. Now with all the talent out there, does anyone have any ideas to help me? Much appreciated in advance.

I’d start here:

Thanks Frozen. Tried it and works now. Had sound set on 64 and lowered to 16. Works smooth for the time being. Will play more later and give it a good testing. Hey great having you in the clan…

1 Like