New clan recruiting! duff - kwik e mart

Hey Folks,

I started this clan for one purpose and it’s simply to have active D3 PC players all year round. Weather you are new or a vet we accept all applicants…however we do have a requirement of 1200+ Paragons in order to join the clan but we do make exception to players invited through another member.

We don’t tolerate racism. We don’t keep players inactive for more than 30days.

We do accept positive attitude, members respecting members & people who love to help others members with lower GR or PLVL.

We do have active players who wants to get on the leaderboard & we also have players who play D3 just for fun.

Whatever personality you are DUFF welcomes you!

How To Find Us?
1: Simply searching our clan name “DUFF” in the search engine
2: You can PM me (ProSinKP#1274) and I can invite you into our clan
3: Post below with your ID and I can invite you to the clan.

Happy Slaying.

I joined yesterday and want to call out that we’re really looking for people who enjoy playing together in a group at various levels.

The goal is to have fun playing the game and help each other out in the process and we firmly believe the game is more fun playing in groups. If you’re tired of running solo or taking chances on random public games, this is the clan for you.

Add to this post if you’re interested.

would love to join, my current clan has only few people going online to play and most of them prefer solo.