New captain crimson recipe don't drop in non season

I tried to farm it, but it didn’t drop recipe in the non - season. And my season characters have dropped it. Should I try to delete my old character and creat new characters in non - season?

No.

You have 2 options, what you decide will depend on need.

1. You can continue to do bounties to farm the plans on your non seasonal. Do this if you feel you need this ASAP.

2. You can wait until the season ends and the roll-over is complete. Then, the plans you learned in seasonal will automatically become available to all your other non-season characters as the season would then be finished. Do this if you don’t need the plans in NS right away.

1 Like

It’s odd. On Eu server about 10 days ago both plans dropped with the first bounty round on non-season T16. However, I’ve earned close to 200 bounty mats on the US server (non-season, T16) and only one plan dropped, still missing the C’ptain Crimson.

Cheers Euclid

1 Like

Update: Followed the advise posted here, sort of. More precise:
Did a full non-season T16 bounty round and stashed the boxes. Then rolled a new non-season toon, leveled it to 70 by doing a bounty round on T1 and then opened all boxes. And voila, the plans dropped.

This may be still RNG but it works for me this way.

Cheers Euclid

100% RNG. Just happened to work out that way for you. A new character is not required.

1 Like

Season is almost done without the level 70 crimson recipe drop for me? What’s wrong?

In fact, I had no idea that I was missing this recipe till recently. Since i trusted that there was a 100% drop rate till received all through the Bounty Cache.

Now I don’t trust the game and question if I’m missing other recipes. sigh

There are some major issues happening on Diablo 3 if RNG can’t drop a recipe through an entire season.

lol, Blizzard making D4 and still has major RNG issues in D3…Makes ya think huh. Company gonna use the same RNG there?