New build suggestion

I must be one of few people that enjoyed twister wizard meta. I would like to see it brought back to life.
Just a quick message with suggestion to see what you think and what you could come up with if you support it.

Id like to see another item introduced or maybe another power added to twister 2 handed staff.
Twister now follow your enemy or twister now gains wicked wind rune.

About 900% damage would be needed but that’s a guess really.

And another item introduced, something like:
After casting slow time or other skill, energy twister instantly deals its full damage and explodes for xxx.

Eye of the Storm [Legendary Source]

• Min/Max DMG
  • MainStat
  • 15-20% Attack Speed
  • 3 random magic properties
    Energy Twister can destroy elite affixes and deals area damage while passing through Slow Time. The latter effect is shared between overlapping bubbles. Your overall attack speed now affects the damage dealt by Energy Twister.

Its an interesting idea but:
On its own it wouldn’t do to much for the damage output. By making bubble deal damage you take AD out of equation, so you are left with overlapping bubbles dealing mediocre damage with no ability for fine aiming and controlling where most of your damage goes.

Attack speed already affects damage of energy twisters from what i know, by making damage tics occur faster.

Well, maybe my wording was a bit unclear, I meant it like this:

it wouldn’t be the bubble that deals the damage. Instead, twisters running through a Slow Time Zone get their area of effect matched to the size ot that bubble and gain a 100% chance to deal area damage. As for attack speed, you might be right. Then let me rephrase my suggestion:

Energy Twister now destroys elite affixes and hits 50% faster. While passing through a Slow Time bubble, Energy Twister’s area of effect is matched to the size of the bubble and gains a 100% chance to deal area damage. The effect is shared to overlapping Slow Time bubbles.