Network disconnects = goodbye

Four more years baby! And by the end of it, everyone will have superfast unlimited internet for free!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!

1 Like

The option to never play was always there. You knew the issues going in and still chose here to complain. Later dude. Can I have your stuff. See you in D4.

Not that much to give. Did he/she even play D3?

1 Like

How did he ever get to lvl 47 with that many disconnects? Thatā€™s some dedication!

Seems kinda weird that your complaining about bad connection when its most likely on your side. I rarely get DCā€™ed. You should probably get in touch with ur ISP (Internet Service Provider) to get some advices and suggestions on how to improve your connection. Could also be an issue with youe network adapter on your desktop or laptop. Whether you choose to try to solve this issue or find another activity to be entertained with, I hope you find enjoyment, good luck.

Time for OP to upgrade his Earthlink account.

Iā€™m ashamed to be a part of this community after all of this toxicity.

Shame. :rage:

Yeah Yeah we get itā€¦ Just like everyone elseā€¦ you know where the door is.

And you talk about all this ā€œtoxicityā€ yet you have yet to offer any suggestions to the OP. Talk about trolling.

First of all look at OPā€™s profileā€¦theyā€™re complaining about a game they canā€™t play online and only have 1 character leveled to 47. They werenā€™t looking for help they were looking to complain and blame the developers of this game for not catering to his/her potato of a computer/network connection. Thatā€™s not their fault and Iā€™m sorry you have a crappy connection but thatā€™s no oneā€™s fault either. No one is forcing you to do anything, if you know you have a bad connection donā€™t play online games instead of getting frustrated and blaming the developers.

There are plenty of games you donā€™t need to play online. Play one of those and move on stop blaming others for your inadequacies

1 Like

Sounds like a you problem as 1000s of people play this everyday with no issue. Looks like no D4 for you and no big loss given your art of complaining

I dont think it is a speed issue.

You have to consider the number hops and the quality of each hop.

As I read, it sounds like those living down under (AU) have some really bad internet (for gaming). ā€œSpeedā€ isnt going to help them.

Yet, a 10M line with minimal number, high quality hops would do better (as long as noone else is using it)

See WinMTR results to check your hops info.

1 Like

Ok first of all where is it that Iā€™m sticking up for him. Did read what I posted? Or what you going by the 1st line? Because what Iā€™m saying is people like him have no clue and we get a lot of them here that are the same.

Iā€™m not sitting next to him so I have no clue what his problem is. I donā€™t know what kind of computer or internet connection he has. Plus I could careless if he has 1 character or 15 characters. He canā€™t play the game and saying it isnā€™t his fault. We get that here a lot of times!!!

There are a lot of people think I have this computer and Iā€™m going to play video games. Iā€™m on another forum we had this guy that he is trying to run Ubisoft Anno 1800 on a 10 yr laptop. He said that he was playing it till they did the last few updates. OK Right we have people over with killer machines and have problems with it.

People are ragging on OP because he is lvl 47 and complaining and quitting, asking if he has played, yada, yada, yadaā€¦ I look at it as he is only 47 because of his disconnects, thatā€™s what has him frustrated. I could be wrong (wouldnā€™t be the first time).

The OP said they KNOW what is wrong with their connection. They knew the game was online only but bought it anyway. People are a bit baffled that someone would knowingly buy a game they canā€™t play then take the trouble to post and complain about it. I meanā€¦if you know you have connection issues why buy an online only game?

4 Likes

Iā€™m a bit impressed with this. Personally I would be far to embarrassed to both advertise and complain about my own mistakes.

maybe public humiliation is a thing for themā€¦???

1 Like

I agree that the OP knew, Iā€™m just saying that people are saying 'Ha, ha, did the guy even play?" He canā€™t which is why he made his post, but yes he knew and felt the need to complain anyways. Iā€™m not saying he is right, just that people are ragging on him for the wrong reason.

So thatā€™s what they did with the over supply of VW Beetle (old) radiator fluid?
(that or they smuggled it onto planet Spaceballs)

1 Like

If he loses, he still will be in office until January 20th.

Either way, I doubt heā€™s going to do anything about home internet speeds when he doesnā€™t know how to use anything but a cell phone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Called it! Free superfast internet coming for everyone! Make internet connections great again!