Network disconnects = goodbye

I am not sure why you had the need to tell us you were leaving a game that you did not even play.

I think you all have been severely trolled

I can’t believe we still have to put up with wet water in 2020! :open_mouth:

I mean, come on, this must be 50 years old! :smiley:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71TtgTzJ8kL._AC_SX679_.jpg

No!!! there is a lot of people that play this game are in the same boat that he is in. People think that I have this computer and I can play games online. But when they can’t play it’s not their problem.

It is always the game or the server problem. Come on how many threads does this forum get all the time. About losing connection and it is always Blizzard problem never theirs. 99% of the time it has nothing to do with Blizzard.

I sell a lot of computers and I’m ask all the time if this computer can play games. When even I have it listed a basic computer not for gaming. 80% of the people in the world have no clue what goes on with a computer. Other than they know I can get on the internet, emails, and Facebook. lol

1 Like

This is all true.

And sadly you see the toxicity the community spews at anything negative.

A decent moral person would offer help to the young player, regardless of his frustration. But instead they kick him while he’s down and in his worst moment.

You (toxic community) can reply to me with “he shouldnt act that way first” all you like, but it doesnt excuse your behavior.

1 Like

Normally, a link to the Help forum, especially about WinMTR, would be warranted.

But, with lines like this:

It is obvious the OP would fight every bit of help that we suggested and the best course of action would say our “goodbyes” to him/her. (of course, this is assuming that the OP was talking about a bad internet connection).

On the off-chance that the OP was referring to “D3 is online only”, here are the link I’ve mentioned.

If the OP doesn’t want our help, the only thing I can do is quote the movie Tombstone…

1 Like

Yep, I sell computers as well. There have been numerous times I’ll get a customer that wants to play high end games wanting a computer, but when I ask them their budget, “Oh, around $300 to $400”.
:rofl:

I politely mention that they may want to consider purchasing a console if that is their budget.

2 Likes

It really is something that needs to change. Especially given that all of the Diablo 3 revenue has dried up. So, eight years later our hands are indeed dry, and contrary to the statement it “is not going to change” things can and do change especially during leadership turnover. For example, Warner Bros backpedaled and removed loot boxes from Shadow of War. EA succumbed to massive criticism and relented with their predatory microtransaction model in SWBF2, and even more miraculously released a singleplayer game with absolutely no online component that sold 10 million copies, but I digress. What is absolutely bewildering is that non-season play is fully playable offline on console and always online season play is playable on console. Even Starcraft 2 relaxes the online requirement somewhat and requires a logon every 30 days. This is the right approach and respects the gamer, and clearly shows that everyone can have what they want in a video game.

1 Like

Consoles have a different means of preventing game piracy. Many many PC game makers use online only for a variety of reasons, but all are beneficial to the game maker. Piracy is the biggest reason they use.

Blizzard won’t do that. Any offline they have, will be Console.

1 Like

So Diablo 4 will be fully playable offline on console?

We don’t know how they will handle D4 on Console yet. I don’t think they have said. D4 PC will be online only. I strongly suspect D4 will be too if they do the open world concept.

However, this thread was about D3 - which only has offline on Console.

And you came here just to vent?

Also, I haven’t had a disconnect in ages, so the problem is probably on your end. I appreciate that some people might live in areas where you can’t get a good connection, which sucks, but it’s not Blizzard’s fault, or a problem with their servers.

1 Like

Its sad your internet sucks. Maybe your lord trumpzo can fix it for you. He still has 2 days in office.

Four more years baby! And by the end of it, everyone will have superfast unlimited internet for free!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!

1 Like

The option to never play was always there. You knew the issues going in and still chose here to complain. Later dude. Can I have your stuff. See you in D4.

Not that much to give. Did he/she even play D3?

1 Like

How did he ever get to lvl 47 with that many disconnects? That’s some dedication!

Seems kinda weird that your complaining about bad connection when its most likely on your side. I rarely get DC’ed. You should probably get in touch with ur ISP (Internet Service Provider) to get some advices and suggestions on how to improve your connection. Could also be an issue with youe network adapter on your desktop or laptop. Whether you choose to try to solve this issue or find another activity to be entertained with, I hope you find enjoyment, good luck.

Time for OP to upgrade his Earthlink account.