Nerf Thread on General

There’s already a sport called handball.

So do you can it throw (sometimes run) ball?

Ahem… https://www.footballhistory.org/

Having said that, I was a rugby player throughout school and university which is a bit like American Football but without the armour.

3 Likes

Wanted to share this with you all, because it’s very, very relevant:

I lauged, and laughed, and wept, just a little.

10 Likes

lol nice :joy:
I’m glad they notice.

1 Like

Blue truth bombs getting dropped left right and centre lately :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think I am, Joe. In fact, I think I read her loud and clear.

2 Likes

Someone just solo’d GR 150 with the new Wiz Hydra set in 11 mins, 8.5K paragon.

Barbs might get a break for a while :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOVE IT

1 Like

Link to the thread and video on GD if anyone is interested.

Apparently he used LoD and not the new Hydra set.

Thread title also appears to have been changed from 11 to 12 minutes :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

How strange. No tables or rambling posts about “balance” from He Who Shall Not Be Named?

Where’s the Fun Police asking for a nerf?

HOW VERY ODD…

6 Likes

Seems he is busy in the DH thread telling them your method of getting changes is wrong.

Which is ironic seeing how well his has worked so far :roll_eyes:

Maybe I have been converted to “Only buff, never nerf” even if the build is on the PTR.

Seems he done it with Arcane Torrent bugged. It was double dipping on the bonuses.

Normal programming to resume.

Wizard is super broke. Etched Sigil & Deathwish are currently double dipping resulting in a 4.254.252.5*2.5= x112.9 multiplier instead of x10.625 and buffing the build around 15 tiers in dmg.

Or once again, your true colors are in full array.

3 Likes

What do you mean? That build is bugged and even if it weren’t, Blizzard will nerf any build on the PTR that is clearing GR 150.

I know it’s tough but please stop feeding the trolls. Everyone is well aware of what is going on and where things stand. The only way to win is to not play the game!

5 Likes

Ehem. Still waiting for folks from here in Warframe. My railjack is ready along with my prime gears.

It’s obviously not a wall, it’s a printer… Probably the old school version that spits out three layer prints.

At some point I made a remark to the change this and that clan what they really want cause my head started to hurt, face palming and all. The price goes to those that ask for stuff from older versions, when at some point you realize that not only are they contradicting themselves they seem to have a low if not no knowledge of any blizz game.
Well sorry for the rant but had get it out.

S20 with out pandemonium buff every class will be crying because he she can’t clear 150