Nerf Thread on General

He does that a lot. He doesn’t have an answer so replies with masses of data.

Wait until he hits you with tables.

Maybe he should run for a political office.

Politician - one who has mastered the art of never stopping talking, without actually managing to say anything.

Pretty much a perfect fit.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: To late, you did have to mention that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, that’s his other new habit, changing his posts after people have replied.

1 Like

It is not a new habit. You will see that almost all my posts have edits.

Please give me a few minutes before replying. Often, I see that when I start to compose a message or hit post, you will already be or almost immediately begin typing a response.

Of course, I edit my posts. There tends to be typos/grammatical errors/poorly conveyed concepts. Often, I need to switch from one thread to another to cross-reference numbers. My initial post is often partial as I copy/paste things from multiple places and do not want to lose my work. After posting, I re-read and edit my post for clarity.

If I’m typing on my phone, there tends to be even more typos and often I will edit my post a handful of times to catch spelling errors that sinisterly slip through my small screen.

Can you please point me to where he says 141 for 10k paragon player? The quote you posted and the thread you linked never mentions gr level anywhere from a Blizzard source that I saw. I’ve been seeing people claiming he said that, but yet to see the post where he did, and I’ve searched the blizz post tracker back a month.

1 Like

The 141comes from multiple posts.

Here is his comment in relation to a GR 142 non-season clear for a barb @10,288 paragon

Here is his comment about a crusader that cleared GR 146 in non-season

I think there are more.

1 Like

Thanks, I had missed those

The non-season GR146 clear for barbs was @ 9477 paragon and crusader have 5 GR 150 clears already in this era/non-season.

I see the Trolls are relentless lol.

In the meantime, I crafted my own Railjack and waging space battles with my crew and crafting new frames. Just came up with a Captain America Atlas Prime with sword and board build. So much fun.

While Diablo is dying.

I am uninstalling this miserable piece of a game…

Good luck you all with these trolls without any real perspectives. And I am definitely not buying D4.

F.

4 Likes

I know, where were the Trolls, Balancers and Nerf Squads when the Barbs were at the bottom of the heap in solo play for all those years. It seems as soon as the Barbs got anywhere close to the Wiz’s and Necro’s they come out in droves.
Anyway before you go for good I just wanted to say Thank You for your contribution to get the Barbarian Class out of the doldrums and back into the limelight so to speak. I am positive if you, Free, S4v4G3, Rage, DieHard, and countless others that cared about the Barb Class, didn’t put all that time and effort, the Barb’s would still be playing second fiddle to the rest of the classes in solo play. Thank You all for that! :+1:
Good Luck on your Gaming endeavors and by all-means have a ton of fun. :peace_symbol: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Someone just don’t want barb “win”. Someone just don’t want barb “happy”.

Some kids just want to start a war. However, Free don’t wanna a fight with kids.

“Love and Peace”

3 Likes

yepppp. Don’t feed the trolls.

4 Likes

Oh dear lord, now we’re gonna have certain people coming here quoting blue posts all over the place claiming that one person did 146 and that means Matthew said…

Honestly if they spent as much time playing the actual game, instead of forum games, they might see how not OP Rend barb is.

The trolling has actually gotten quite boring.

4 Likes

Bass…you said BeetleJuice…he’s coming with his charts and blue post quotes…

4 Likes

I have modified my post to hopefully prevent he who shall not be named from coming in here. :grinning:

4 Likes

No :astonished: it can’t be, there’s a build in the Barbarian class that is actually doing more damage than Wiz’s and Necro’s, after 7 or so years of being our slaves using the ZDPS builds!
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
:exploding_head: Screams the Queen of the Nurf Squad. :guardsman: :guardswoman:

5 Likes

I am not sure what your notifications settings are or for that matter the default setting.

For my account, a thread is “tracked” when I post a reply in that thread. Upon others posting, the thread shows up as unread with a number circled in blue to reflect the number of new/unread posts. For example, when I checked the forum, I noticed that this topic had six new posts since I read it last.

Well-said. Yeah, I checked out of that thread. Can’t deal with that level of awfulness. It only took a single question to disarm and expose their fetish for “balance,” and I have no interest in carrying it any further. I think the likes my posts are getting says plenty, and I’m really happy to see other people calling out the Fun Police.

It’s most telling to me that the collected Fun Police crew are who they are; telling and sad.

3 Likes

Dont have to worry about those relentless losers in GD. Dev is happy with barb.
I hope they got trolled again by dev next ptr.

3 Likes

Ha!

You captured it perfectly. Folks so obsessed with “balance” (hint: that’s not what they’re actually obsessed with) that as soon as Barb is strong, they want it nerfed.

Where were they when Barbs were trailing behind all other classes? Where were they every time we collectively asked for buffs?

Oh, that’s right. It’s not really about balance. It’s about controlling how others have fun with the game and dictating how that fun is doled out. It’s about seeing a class excel when they don’t think that’s the class that should excel. It’s about getting attention when they see a community effectively mobilize. Anything to be seen and noticed. Pathetic.

6 Likes