Nephelam/GR Orek drama

Can we remove orek babbling in the beginning of a greater rift/ nephelam rift? It causes a delay in being able to activate skills mapped on certain buttons. Playing on PS4 and the square/circle are always delayed and it can get you killed ASAP.

I WOULD post this somewhere else but you all ignore console discussion so I figured I’d drop it on here. Don’t know if it’s a bug but it is stupid as all hell.

Even more disastrous for HC play.

1 Like

This is NOT a game bug. It is a suggestion and belongs in the General Discussion Forum.

And you can skip Orek’s dialog by pressing the Space key, the Esc key or just running far enough into the Rift that he discontinues his spiel.

This Bug Report Forum is for reporting game bugs on a PC on the Live server.

Since the issue is not a game bug it does not belong in this Bug Report Forum or the Console Bug Report Forum. It will definitely be ignored here. (Except by other players, like me. And we can’t do a thing about it).

The General Discussion Forum is the place for suggestions and feedback.

1 Like

If you read I can’t be sue I’m on CONSOLE! And you all ignore the console so to me it’s a bug and I cant press space because I’m on Console.

Way to not read

Well, then why don’t you read yourself? This is the bug report forum for PC, not console. Post in the Console Bug Report forum.

1 Like

Because it will get ignored just like the console discussion does. Duh

And your post will be ignored here as well, because you posted in the wrong forum. Duh.

2 Likes

Your continuing to post helps my cause, better than throwing dookie in an empty toilet bowl.

You posts here will be ignored by Blizzard because you are posting in the wrong forum , and the people who can make changes to the game will never see your posts…

They have already said that they do not takes suggestions from the bug report forum.

See: How to Write a Good Bug Report - #3

• Feedback is NOT a bug . Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum.
  • If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says “Bump” or demands a response from a Blizzard poster.
2 Likes

I don’t care mabye it’ll get them to peel at the console discussion for once in a blue moon to you know…people who paid for the game just like y’all. Sad I can look at y’all (not you two/three specifically) whine about D2 is better no D3 no blah blah but us paying customers at the console section get jack squat. Excuse me for exhausting any means necessary.

Hell if it wasn’t for covid id take the damn hour drive and knock on their front door…(Irvine ain’t that far from me haha).

Cry me a river that I posted here if it bugs you that bag but a paying customer being ignored is even worse.

By all means ignore the advice you’ve been given, but reporting things that aren’t bugs in the wrong bug report forum is just a guarantee for you to get zero attention from Blizzard which sounds like the exact opposite of the result you’re hoping for.

2 Likes

Probably that’s why I call them and bug them everyday. I’d love to be able to post ‭+1 (949) 955-1380‬
Their number for all the players to call in the general discussion when they seem to ignore a lot of us but especially the console players.

Orek’s dialog bothers you so much that you pick up the phone and bother the operator at blizzard every day?

I don’t believe that, but I think you have bigger problems, dude.

If it really bothers you that much, maybe play something else, or learn some coping mechanisms. You will have to deal with a lot of bigger problems in life than a minor game annoyance.

Try playing Hardcore and investing thousands of hours in your gear, and then dying to a game bug and losing it all.

You will live a much happier life if you learn to cope with injustice early on in life, and not let things bother you so much. The only power you have is to speak with your wallet or post in the correct forum :).

Personally, I am coming up on 8,000 hrs played on this game. I can learn to deal with some annoyances and not get bent out of shape, especially with the continual updates and free content. I think I got a lot more than my money’s worth.

So why do you come at me like that when the whining I see on the general discussion? It does not make me that mad your reading way too much into it. What makes me mad is that lack of respect for people who’ve paid the same amount as you but cannot use the forum fully.

You’re assumption of me is gross and I think you have issues assuming such things about me, I love this game and Orek talking is not a deal breaker. Thanks Dr Phil for the stupidest thing I’ve read on here next to the D2 whiners and D3 whiners on the general discussion from Pc players.

Take that psychology nonsense to the general discussion and help the psychotic PC players who panties are so wedged up about things in this game that I don’t see as a issue but as part of an arpg game in general.

I posted a slight annoyance in here to try to get some attention to the real issue I have with blizzard which is their forum not the game necessarily. If I’m being honest I have more issues with Sony servers blowing chunks and ruining the game (being kicked) than the game itself. I’m upset about the forum and lack of respect for console players. Get off your high horse an pop over there to the console discussion…when was the last time a blue post was made over there? Yeah that’s what I thought Dr Phil. FOREVER.

God forbid I want to join in the discussion with the many players all over this forum but am locked down to the most deserted place on earth in here. It’s gross and your inability to see the real issue I have is gross.

I must have misunderstood your last post. I thought you said you call Blizzard on a daily basis and complain about the game.

You make several valid points about Console player having forum restrictions, but this is the wrong forum for discussions.

Again, they will not take feedback from this forum. No one at Blizzard who can make game changes will see this.

You are shouting into the void, just like yelling at the blizzard phone operator. They can’t help you.

I can’t help you, and the people who see this can’t help you.

Post in the correct forum?

1 Like

That’s the problem the correct ‘forum’ is locked off to console players. General discussion should be all inclusive hence the term ‘general’. It should say PC discussion. Can’t post in the DH section to talk about builds can’t literally do jack squat but talk to the very slim who populate the console and after talking with them they don’t even play console anymore.

Its like they’re telling me I have to spend another $500 (basic pc cost) plus the game just to be able to share and communicate with other diablo players on here.

Like foreal I can’t post in the Demon Hunter section? Really? It’s just frustrating and FB groups are just full of people asking for boosts :tired_face::weary:

Me making this thread has had more posts on it than any single one I’ve made in the console section and that’s sad as $&@$

Which is something the stickied How to Write a Good Bug Report thread tells you not to.

Feedback is NOT a bug . Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum.

Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don’t use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game.

At this point the thread should be flagged / locked.

Please Don't Feed the Trolls!

1 Like