Need Fulminator or Thunderfury for Crusader build

Looking for a Fulminator or Thunderfury sword to complete my Crusader setup. I would prefer the Fulminator over Thunderfury. Needs to have at least 3.7k damage with socket, Ancient/Primal status would be appreciated (as i have a Rank 26 Legacy of Dreams) but is not necessary. If you have the item, message RecruitRush0533 on Xbox. I am available from 3-10 PM Mon-Fri, and all day Sat-Sun.

Call me stupid, but I can’t for the life of me think of anything usefull or fun that needs either of those weapons… What are you building? Some lightning Sader? With what?

I do have what you need, BTW… I’ll try to contact you this evening… I assume we’re talking off-season, since there’s no sharing in season…

1 Like

Probably wants to get one to give to a Templar follower.

Searching the web I found a Lightning LoD Sader build. It basically uses stun effects to give insane durability. Not sure why you’d need the sword though since it’s built on the Blessed Shield LoD build with a lightning rune. Perhaps he’s got a way for the follower to stun even more?

you do realize you cant give gear in seasons on console (PC you can, which is ODD)? Unless your playing non seasons but who really does that anyways?

well maybe since Microsoft bought diablo, they are allowing xbox users the ability to trade season items now since its like PC

just keep running rifts bro.

can’t even begin to remember how many of those i melted just last night, since they drop like gold / gems.

ill even toss in ive probably melted a couple hundred of those over the last month.
gotta get those reforges for ancients!

You can share loot on seasonal PC? Seriously? That seems… odd…