The Occulus
Jekangbord
Haunt of vaxo
Dovu energy trap
Fulminator
Rimehearth

Sun keeper used in gold builds.
Doombringer good for Invoker.
Rondal’s Locket used for globe pick builds like barb.
Lacuni Prowlers cab be used by DH in group build.
Oculus is used by followers or support builds.
Jekangbord is used by Blessed Shield Crusader.
Rest can be salvaged as well as items above if u don’t intend to play particular builds.

Nope. You might use Doombringer for LoN/Thorns/Bombardment, but for an Invoker you’d use Pig Sticker.

Nope. Doombringer is perfectly viable alternative for Pig Sticker in Invoker build. If u want to use pig sticker u need it with 7%AS and 7% on gloves and both rings, otherwise you won’t be able to reach 12APS breakpoint to get advantage over Doombringer. Keep 13APS with Doombringer is not that hard and according to d3planner it results in aprox 8% less DPS. With doombringer u have bonus damage to all types of monsters, pig sticker damage bonus brings in another luck factor in to the game and u need to get one that is close to 30% on both monter types. Pig sticker provides one more primary stat over Doombringer, but there are no more damage stats so it will be either Vitality or Life per hit, but toughness should not be problem for Invoker. Everyone is using pig sticker only because top players use it, but they use it to push highest rift possible, that means they need perfect rift composition and right type of monsters to get that 1 rift level higher than with doombringer. But most of regular players do not push every day highest rift possible to get to leaderboards. Overall in 99% of cases Doombringer is great Pig Sticker alternative for Invoker build.

1 Like

Generally any legendary without a legendary power is pretty much autosalvage. Some rare exceptions exist, like Blind Faith can be used in a Lazy Inarius build due to its unusually high chance to blind enemies, Lidless Wall always rolls with elemental damage bonus which is useful in some cases, etc.

Of the listed items Jekanbord is really the only useful one, the rest have no or very limited use.

And that is only if it is the new one and not the legacy one. That was one of the items that got buffed in a recent patch. Make sure that it buffs Blessed Shield damage by between 300 and 400%. If it doesn’t, it is the old version and is salvage.

Can an item level of ancient be augment with cube. Like can an Ancient Legendary be augment to primal ancient with cube or not?

The answers are:

• no way to change an item level, neither reforge nor augmentation.

• reforge has very low chance to get primal. More likely, your ancient will turn into regular legendary.

• augmentation won’t change anything of an item. It just adds main stat to it.

Ok well I made a compilation of items by types and I realized my main item I over-accumulate are rings. So I will start with that. I got 13 characters or something like that so I may need just like what 26+maybe 10 more just for future enchantements etc. So maybe 36 + 6 for each companions 36+6(13)=114 rings . For now I have 176 rings!!! :astonished::rofl: so I could salvage 62 of them being conservative. Doing so I will gain nearly a complete stash tab(70 rings max could fill a stash). So time to salvage rings now.

Its better to at some point because i accidentally deleted some of my characters