Necromancer bugs in PTR

Hello there,

I’ve been doing just a little testing with the Masquerade of the Burning Carnival set for the necro that got added and i’ve found several things that i’d reckon are bugs.

1. Simulacrums seem to be ‘disappearing’ or ‘dying’ despite wearing the whole set and the haunted visions amulet. This seems to happen when a large amount of damage has been taken from certain sources. Rift bosses, mobs that can cause an aoe like the grotesque’s, and the projectile from the sand wasps have been all that i’ve noticed can do it. I’ve tested with the passive Final Service and without, it seems to happen more frequently with the passive on than not but thats already been reported as a bugged skill rn.

2. The Rathma’s Shield passive seems to have issues as well, not so much as the skill itself being bugged but the simulacrum bug definitely messes with it. If within the first 4 seconds that you can’t lose life the sims die or vanish then you will take damage in those 4 seconds. It should be noted that if the sims stay around then the skill works as intended.

3. Final Service has already been noted but it does seem to double the amount that the sims die or vanish.

4. There seems to be a visual issue with the bone armor skills uptime bar above the skill on the skill line. When using scythe of the cycle for the first couple seconds or casts of a secondary it doesn’t appear to take away any of the time despite the tooltip saying it should reduce it by four seconds.

2 Likes