Nats is trash. Will they ever buff?

Don’t even bother . Have full Nats all ancient augmented with Dawn and bomb belt sin seekers blah blah. You do virtually no damage and can’t even clear a 100 gr solo. Buff this set so it’s on par with LOD

Are you talking about the Mats RF build that’s #2 on the NS DH leaderboard?

1 Like

Lol Nats wouldn’t be in the top 1000. Give me a link to that

Not arguing, but what’s the Paragon on that clear?

Nats rapidfire has been #1 for awhile. The only problem is that it’s so squishy you need tons of paragon.

So the answer seems pretty clear to me: buff the supporting legendaries for Strafe, RoV, and whatever skill it is you want to use. You can’t buff the set bonus without making rapidfire even more dominant.

2 Likes

The leaderboard is easy enough to check in game.

4 out of the top 5 are Nat’s RF, and yep, they are very high para. Most of the top of the LB has more XP than our entire clan put together. I was just commenting on the “Nats is Trash” part of the OP’s post.

1 Like

I took the top build from demon hunter season 19 Icy Veins.

can’t even solo a GR 100. Nats is trash. And I"m on console and no one in the top 1000 is Nats. Everyone is LOD RF

Nat’s RF requires a LOT of paragon (maybe 5000+) to work competitively due to the asymmetric GR scaling. For more a more detailed explanation of why, see this post:

1 Like

Confusing. Anyways I’m paragon 1100 this season with the top build from icy Veins and rarely if ever crit for 1 trillion.

So I need to be paragon 5000 to even do any damage and then suddenly I’ll be better than all the other Demon Hunter sets? :smiley:

There is a 13 minute GR 110 clear on the PC leaderboard done with Nat’s RF at Para 965.

To successfully push (high GR’s) with Nats, yes you need high para. To clear a GR 100 at 1100 para… maybe a bit more practice is in order.

2 Likes