Natalaya's uniqueness / rain of vengeance

natalya’s 6 piece isn’t really a rain of vengeance set anymore. it’s a support set for Marauder.
it would be great to have a rain of vengeance item that boosts it’s damage and or adds runes to it so nat6 can once again stand on it’s own as a set designed for rain of vengeance; and not just be subpar with fan of knives being the crutch for our damage.

suggestion - Nat’s Cbow rolls unique power “rain of vengeance gains dark cloud and deals 6000% more damage” making all your rain of vengeance regardless of which rune you pick follow enemies, and actually do damage being the main purpose of the set.

The trouble with this suggestion is that you’ve effectively just buffed N6M4.

To improve RoV itself, we need another legendary effect with synergy to RoV. The player should choose between N6 or N6M4. The item should not be easily squeezed into N6M4, so it’d either be a weapon/quiver or ring/amulet.

I think the item should change RoV so it’s not a bunch of little hits, instead it should become one large explosion.

Use the item Fletcher’s Pride and do something like:

All of the arrows and beasts summoned by Rain of Vengeance come together to form a giant arrow that is 2,000% more damaging. Rain of Vengeance’s cooldown is increased to 300 seconds.

With 60% CDR and the N2 bonus @ 2APS, this skill would refresh like every 16 seconds.

Otherwise, just pair RoV with Strafe and make K’mar / Valla’s xbow increase Rain of Vengeance damage based on how many times it stacks. This gives the player incentive to choose between the longer duration skill rune Dark Cloud instead of defaulting to the obvious Anathema + Hellcat combo.

We also have Crashing Rain, which should give a straight damage boost to RoV as well.

4 Likes

Fixed to give us a role in the 4-player meta.

6 Likes

I’d play that – here are two build guides, one is for trash killer, the second is for RGK:

1. “I’m going to grab something to eat, i’ll meet you in the center of festering woods in 5 min”
  2. “i’m going to run to the store, I’ll be back by the time you spawn the RG.”
4 Likes

Thankfully I didn’t have any coffee left to spit out all over my monitor when I read this.