Name one thing you would like to see in the next patch

If you would be able to add, chance or remove one single thing from the game in the next patch, what would it be?

I was thinking I would wanna have increased density in certain rift maps or to have cave maps removed, but in the end I settled on this one:

Remove predetermined primary affix rolls from legendary amulets.

The best affixes you can get on amulets are crit chance, crit damage, socket and elemental damage, but since amulets always roll with mainstat and many legendary amulets also always roll with a predetermined affix like attack speed, cooldown reduction, etc, it is impossible to get the correct affixes on amulets, which makes them significantly less powerful.

If these predetermined affixes would be removed, then the immunity amulets or Ess of Johan, etc might become much more viable.

===================================

And what is the one thing you would like to see?

10 Likes

A 30 sec. countdown timer on the Uber portals for Hellfire Ammys!

Increase of primal drop rates, too!

12 Likes

More zones (with lore). :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I am not being sarcastic in what I want to see.
When I look in friends/clan list I’d like to see:

everyone playing HC Season is doing just that.
everyone playing SC Season is doing just that.
everyone playing HC non season is doing just that.
everyone playing SC non season is doing just that.
meaning what you see is correct in friends/clan list.

I want to see that there is never a problem when someone sends invite or request to another player to join game and they don’t get automatically refused.
I want the game to work just fine with joining and leaving party.

1 Like

The one thing I’d like to see now is that some of the overlooked, previously awesome legs (and legs that support unused skills) get love. Sader (FotH, Phalanx), DH (Krider, Calamity), WD (Acid cloud, Zombie Bears), Monk (Can’t say but plenty of thoughts out there), Wiz (Hydra!), Barb (EVERYTHING!).

edited: Added clarity around which legendaries I mean

5 Likes

I’d love a UI feature to select maps I do not want to run in normal rifts… eg Shrouded Moors etc.

1 Like

Of course increase Torment levels to 20. NR’s are way more fun than GR’s and I think the main purpose of any game should be fun.

4 Likes

Yeah and also for Boss encounters. That would reduce the need to kick peeps who are always AFK when doing bounty runs.

The Shrouded Moors map just need to have its density increased.

The map is fine and has potential to be filled with enemies like the forest map in GR’s.

4 Likes

Or maybe, instead of wasting resources to something like that, fix the density issues as people have been asking for many years now. After all, rubbish monster density is one of the main reasons why people dislike certain tilesets in rifts.

Looks like I’m not alone with this opinion.

9 Likes

Armory to actually STORE items. Now it’s completely useless

11 Likes

Able to abandon rifts in progress without exiting game. Also, make that annoying ‘Event Completed’ window fade after 5 seconds.

9 Likes

Rework Firebird Set.

(4) Set:
Dealing Fire damage with your skills causes enemies to ignite and take 2000% weapon damage as Fire until they die.
(6) Set:
Your Fire damage is increased by 4500% and damage taken reduced by 60%.

4 Likes

BARB…BUFFS…
& new set that provides more consistent AOE for meta dps group play.

6 Likes

new mechanics and things to explore and find in the actual game world.

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m kinda sick of the game pushing us into rifts and ignoring the other 99% of the game if you want a remote chance at getting gear upgrades of any kind. Surely there is more they can do to entice players to go explore the various acts instead of sitting in town to access time trial instances.

14 Likes

This Bud is for you. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

I think that’s where they were shooting with bounties, and it was a valiant effort. However they are getting really stale.

+1 Zedd !

1 Like

I have a ton of things I’d like to see;

1. Better crafting system with less randomization that support PvP and diminish layers of RNG in loot.
    1.a- Another layer of equipment like Charms, Jewels or even Rune stones for alluring player with endgame loot hunt instead of funneling them into a yardstick for monotonous augments.
    1.b- Random wandering merchants on the game realm possessing something useful like a hidden or rare to find crafting recipe, waiting for you to explore the area instead of visiting the marked spots and be done with it.
  2. By improved crafting system, a new overhaul for standard difficulties. A scale of 4-5 with bigger leaps will be much better and comfortable than 20 scale of nonsense when player given better control on what they get.
  3. Named servers for realms created with certain purposes or a player filter for highest greater rift solo and paragon for matchmaking.
    3.a- A new PvP Mode with different arenas to be unlocked more as you keep playing and score in them. Wards that banish casters, enclosed spaces for melee combat ambushes, insta-kill traps that can be rewinded by timewarping pedestals, Pylons that refill after activating secret tiles around the arena, health globes that respawn; filling the entire environment.
    3.b- Bet system in PvP for casual matchmaking, to best people in a mindless rock-paper-scissor game casually. On a friendly and invite match bet system disables to prevent abuse.
  4. Secondary affix synergies and flexible resource pool bonuses locked behind weapon equipment (dual wield, 2-handed, shield) requirement on different skillrunes to separate build specs from each other.
  5. Pseudo nerfs to ultimate transformation skills and buffs to recovery skills to entice players into taking risks by promises of rewarding them. Promoting the use of hand-bare shields or equipping your Follower with the right equipment to make players crave differences.
  6. A different caliber of game depth through inter-changeable seventh utility/action slot for additional rare buffs and ordering pets and followers some basic commands.
    6.a- Making Achievements mean something to reward player via unlocking rare artifacts (wings?) to use them on this new slot. Artifacts rewarded upon doing a specific achievement (season journey) or reaching a cumulative achievement points.
  7. Restricted trading? Creation of Soul Bound, level capped items that only allowed to be traded via a new consumable that dents their max durability on use. New trade consumable only drops in lvl70. Anything Account Bound stays Account Bound.

Yeah, all dreaming since we all know D3 is ran by a skeleton crew and no way they gonna invest money on D3 further but keep tweaking numbers. Diablo Immortal gonna be released and I’ll be surprised if it isn’t deemed next big thing for this franchise.

I once thought that D3 team had lured this way by the requests of upper chairs and fan pressure; however, after the last incidents and dramas I really started to question their ability to foresight events.

Reworked Defensive Leg Gems. They are hardly used because they are not good trade of to damage gems.

Mutilate: 100% uptime (no conditions).

Moratorium: Staggers 100% over x seconds, 1% to clear damage on hit.

Eso: 100% property uptime (no conditions).

Invigorating: After Every 10 seconds, receive immunity to all damage for 1 second.

Blizz can workout the scaling.

2 Likes

Allow rolling two different affixes on the same item.

3 Likes