NA Challenge Rift 180

Still playing around with the PS5 and trying to get footage from there. Just trying to have a little fun while editing videos. have fun guys

6 Likes

You’re lucky to have yours. Delivery drivers in UK are stealing them instead of delivering them.

US one is easy to build 1+ minute of advantage. The Asia one sucks. Only one shrine at the farther end of first 2 maps, crappy monster selection, awful damage output even with almost all ancients + 300% damage boost per ancient, and 3rd map has no shrines at all.

1 Like

The EU one has such an aids one, how do they come up with these sht builds…

1 Like

What I finally ended up doing with Asia is just rushing all the way to the shrines at the end of the map, then worked my way back to the entrance. I ended up finding I had far more time doing this than trying to clear my way to through the map.

1 Like

Maybe off topic, but how do you target mobs with a console. The video looks pretty slick. Just curious.

1 Like

From my experience, you pretty much just aim your attacks at the monster’s general location using the left control stick (the same stick you move your character with). Attacks that require aiming with a mouse cursor on pc, like meteor for example, will instead automatically be aimed at the closest monster in the direction that you casted your attack. You don’t necessarily control the location of your attacks, as the game does a bit of that for you.

For example, teleport-like skills like teleport, blood rush, and dashing strike don’t allow you to control how far or short you travel and instead will just about always have you go the maximum distance of travel unless there’s an obstacle blocking you.

@op, Good work.

3 Likes

You can also use the L button (Nintendo Switch) to target lock. It tends to prioritize Boss -> Super Unique -> Yellow Elite -> Blue Elite -> Trash, which is also the same priority if you generally just aim in the general direction of the enemy.

The real pain is when you want to pick up items off the ground. While the closest item to you is what it tries to target, it also selects which item from a priority list, which seems to be Legendary, Infernal Machine, Rare/Veiled Crystals, Magic/Arcane Dust, Death’s Breath, Normal/Reusable Parts, Gem.

2 Likes

yeah we have people stealing them around here too i thought mine was stolen b/c it said out for delivery then got changed to next day i thought i was done for but luckily it came :slight_smile: