N6 Rapid Fire Video

Hi Again,

Dropping another video on N6 Rapid Fire. This was definitely an easy clear, I’m sure we’ll see GR134 @ 5K paragon with the new Follower.

N6 Rapid Fire is one of those builds best suited for high paragon players. If you are under 4k paragon and really want to play Rapid Fire, I highly suggest building it on LoD.

For maximum Natalya set leaderboard clears, Rapid Fire is the main path unless something changes with N6GoD4 Hungering Arrow on PTR 2.7.0.

There are 3 gear variant stages of defense with N6 Rapid Fire:

3-4k Paragon = Elusive Ring no Damage Boost
4-7k Paragon = Captain Crimson ~40% Damage Boost
7k+ Paragon = CoE 50-75%+

With Captain Crimson you must have decent RCR and life per kill rolls to survive, those rolls make casting Shadow Power every 5 seconds possible and tremendously boost its efficacy.

I believe my RCR was 55-56%, which is almost like wearing an Elusive Ring.

1 Like

which one will be better for pushing, N6 rapid fire or N6 fan of knives?

N6 Rapid Fire is easily better. Realistically, I think someone could hit GR133 with RF at 5K paragon.

There might be an under the radar variant of N6 FoK with Odyssey or GoD4 mixed in, but I cannot imagine it outdoing Rapid Fire.

1 Like

a 10k guy did a 138 in 12mins, the math is about right with 133@5k

Ulma is pretty nasty with Rapid Fire, historically makes big clears. I want to experience N6 RF with CoE, but I’m too comfortable using Captain Crimson, can’t pass up ~50-55% DR from all those RCR rolls.